Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Oklahoma City Thunder Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Add me to the short list of fans (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160578)

D-Rose 01-17-2010 08:02 PM

Add me to the short list of fans

I'm fallin in love wid dis team (no homo)

how many actual fans are here?

I'm sorta jumpin on the bandwagon but i have seen the team a lot this year and its damn entertaining.

:cheers:

hihellohi765 01-17-2010 09:59 PM

Re: Add me to the short list of fans

I'm a huge Thunder fan. Was at the game last night. I don't post on here a lot though.

wally_world 01-18-2010 01:11 PM

Im a fan!

OKC is right behind PHX on my list, and is slowly catching up :banana:

Buffalobraves 01-18-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
I'm fallin in love wid dis team (no homo)

how many actual fans are here?

I'm sorta jumpin on the bandwagon but i have seen the team a lot this year and its damn entertaining.

:cheers:

I'm pretty much the only one who posts on the team forum.

Edit: Thundercover posts too but he hasn't posted here in a while.

D-Rose 01-23-2010 10:29 PM

so many close losses lately 1 pt to Spurs, 1 pt to Mavs, 2 pt to Grizz, 1 pt to Cavs.

Buffalobraves 01-24-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
so many close losses lately 1 pt to Spurs, 1 pt to Mavs, 2 pt to Grizz, 1 pt to Cavs.

Yeah we've had some rough losses lately but we pulled out some close wins against the Hawks and the Wolves this week. Look at how close every game was this week

Hawks: Won by 3
T-Wolves: Won by 2
Grizzlies: Lost by 2, Gay hits shot at the buzzer
Cavs: Lost by 1, Gibson hits the dagger.

hihellohi765 01-24-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
Yeah we've had some rough losses lately but we pulled out some close wins against the Hawks and the Wolves this week. Look at how close every game was this week

Hawks: Won by 3
T-Wolves: Won by 2
Grizzlies: Lost by 2, Gay hits shot at the buzzer
Cavs: Lost by 1, Gibson hits the dagger.

Yeah all the close losses are tough, but its a good sign. They weren't expected to do anything this year. I just hope they can sneak in and get the 8th seed for some playoff experience. And so I can go to a Thunder playoff game and see my 2 favorite teams go at it...Lakers v Thunder.

TheTicketStub 02-03-2010 03:35 AM

HUGE fan here! I said it at the start of the season that the Thunder will make the playoffs and here they are fighting for a berth! I think they can get the 6th or 7th spot too. Whoever they face in the playoffs, they'll certainly put up quite a fight. These are a confident bunch of young men. The chemistry they have is unbelievable. I think it starts with KD being such a humble dude. He isn't show-boating like Lebron, Dwayne, Kobe etc. He just plays and plays DAMN WELL.

kells333 02-04-2010 12:05 AM

Big okc fan here.. Ive been with them all season. Dallas has been my favorite team for about 10 years now but more and more i find myself talking about/ rooting for the thunder. Russell Westbrook is my second favorite player in the whole league.

D-Rose 02-07-2010 12:50 AM

5 game win streak

29-21

:rockon:

hihellohi765 02-07-2010 02:00 PM

Only 2.5 games out 3rd place in the West. This gonna be an exciting season.

ZeN 02-08-2010 07:51 AM

I hope this team keeps rackin' up wins and gives a good fight during the first round of the playoffs.

If only the team can trade for an impact center, that would really put them in a competitive position.