Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160586)

~primetime~ 01-17-2010 10:38 PM

real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
GTFO...


not sure where you all were hiding all year but BYE BYE...see you around this time next year...time for you to go back to talking about how awful Romo is and how Wade can't coach and how this team will never win anything under Jerry...

that's all...

Posterize246 01-17-2010 10:42 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
GOAT thread.

You know what I had to hear from co-workers today who are "Cowboys fans"? Well at least we beat the Eagles! That's all we really cared about!

I mean...really? :oldlol:

~primetime~ 01-17-2010 10:53 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
GOAT thread.

You know what I had to hear from co-workers today who are "Cowboys fans"? Well at least we beat the Eagles! That's all we really cared about!

I mean...really? :oldlol:

I am sorry our fan base has more bandwagoners than every other fan base in all of sports combined times 20...

doubt any of them will see this thread though...because well, they have already jumped off the wagon...

Heilige 01-17-2010 10:57 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
GTFO...


not sure where you all were hiding all year but BYE BYE...see you around this time next year...time for you to go back to talking about how awful Romo is and how Wade can't coach and how this team will never win anything under Jerry...

that's all...



What posters here would you consider Cowboy bandwagoners?

~primetime~ 01-17-2010 11:05 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heilige
What posters here would you consider Cowboy bandwagoners?

all the ones that waited till these last couple weeks before they poped their heads in here...

alot of times are also Lakers fans...and Yankee fans...and USC fans...

some that don't post that often but i know are still fans like:

kentatm
mmsupra
dasher
bigking
ect...

I know the real fans here from the bandwagoners...regardless of how active they are...

imdaman99 01-17-2010 11:05 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Most Yankees and Cowboys fans are bandwagoners aren't they?

Dasher 01-17-2010 11:10 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Don't run off the bandwagoners. Their apparel purchases are part of the reason why Dallas will be a big player in an uncapped year. Keep rocking The Star you cawksuckers. Free Gucci!

GreatGreg 01-17-2010 11:10 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Just so you know, in case you think I'm a bandwagoner, I was only rooting for the Cowboys because they were slaughtering one of my least favorite teams.. the Eagles

~primetime~ 01-17-2010 11:11 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imdaman99
Most Yankees and Cowboys fans are bandwagoners aren't they?

most that are fans of both teams?

that is hard to say actually...alot of kids in New York and other cities grew up with fathers that are Cowboy's fans and they have infact been fans their whole lives...

I probably shouldn't single anyone out like that...the Cowboys have "real" fans everywhere...

however, if you are a Yankee fan, and a Cowboy fan...AND a Laker fan...GTFO...:oldlol:

Posterize246 01-17-2010 11:16 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
alot of kids in New York and other cities grew up with fathers that are Cowboy's fans and they have infact been fans their whole lives...

My father can go straight to hell.




...at least from September through January.

imdaman99 01-17-2010 11:17 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
most that are fans of both teams?

that is hard to say actually...alot of kids in New York and other cities grew up with fathers that are Cowboy's fans and they have infact been fans their whole lives...

I probably shouldn't single anyone out like that...the Cowboys have "real" fans everywhere...

however, if you are a Yankee fan, and a Cowboy fan...AND a Laker fan...GTFO...:oldlol:

What about Lebron James? I'm guessing he was a Bulls fan though maybe not the Lakers.

~primetime~ 01-17-2010 11:18 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
My father can go straight to hell.




...at least from September through January.

must make for an interesting Christmas dinner...:oldlol:

~primetime~ 01-17-2010 11:20 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imdaman99
What about Lebron James? I'm guessing he was a Bulls fan though maybe not the Lakers.

LBJ is a Cowboy's fan?

Eldrunko247 01-17-2010 11:31 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Romo is a homo. Dude sucks balls. You're never going anywhere with this loser. But then again, Chargers will never get anywhere with Rivers. :confusedshrug:

~primetime~ 01-17-2010 11:40 PM

Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
Romo is a homo. Dude sucks balls. You're never going anywhere with this loser. But then again, Chargers will never get anywhere with Rivers. :confusedshrug:

Romo is good and so is Rivers...

I hope Brees doesn't stay in the same group though...time for him to win something...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy