Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Golden State Warriors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Stephen Curry has gotten better all season (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162246)

insidehoops 01-31-2010 11:36 AM

Stephen Curry has gotten better all season

He may wind up finishing third in the rookie of the year voting if this continues

I'd like to see how he plays alongside Monta Ellis, vs how he plays when Ellis is out, though. I know Warriors fans have an impression of that, but I haven't seen it yet

idizzle 02-02-2010 09:45 PM

Re: Stephen Curry has gotten better all season

He has been balling. Putting up numbers and assist.

enayes 02-08-2010 07:26 PM

Ellis is my favorite player, and I really like Curry as well. I wish they could win right now. But yea, Curry has been doing great, shooting the 3 at 42-43% your rookie year is tough.

idizzle 02-11-2010 07:33 PM

Curry lit up the Clips last night for 36pts, 10rbs, and 13ast.

This kid is the truth.

enayes 03-12-2010 12:10 AM

I'm really liking Curry, he has a great future.

DaSkeelz 03-14-2010 03:03 PM

Sorry guys if I'm asking this out of the blue but i tried to create a thread and it didnt let me.

Anyways, here are my questions: whats a good youtube channel to have each games highlights/recaps? And where can I watch currys triple double game or all warriors game for that matter? Thx.

WorldWarriors 03-16-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSkeelz
Sorry guys if I'm asking this out of the blue but i tried to create a thread and it didnt let me.

Anyways, here are my questions: whats a good youtube channel to have each games highlights/recaps? And where can I watch currys triple double game or all warriors game for that matter? Thx.

Orangino on youtube

1manfastbreak 03-17-2010 12:20 AM

what i like even more than the fact that curry is a monster, is that all of the media jocks the fcuk out of him. its nice to get some love from the media

ihatetimthomas 03-17-2010 01:35 PM

I really like this kid. My favorite player out of the draft. He only played basically his last year in Davidson as a pg. And now he is looking like he can run a team. His shot is sweet, and he is very crafty with the ball. High IQ player. I do think he has been lucky to play in such a free flowing offense and given the green light in GS. But still, he is very impressive. He is only going to get better.

warriorfan 03-19-2010 09:59 PM

Monta & Curry backcourt is very legit. The main concern with the duo is that defensivly they would get smoked. Monta has cranked up his defensive this season and shown he can handle the big shooting guards of the league. There seems to be a bit of bad blood between Monta and Curry that developed at the beggining of the season. If the two can sort out their differences and start to build chemestry and mesh on offense it will be one of the best backcourts in the league.

HOV 03-20-2010 05:38 PM

Curry's an absolute beast. We just need to surround him with better players and we could be a threat in the future.

Malaysak1982 03-22-2010 02:37 PM

Curry is going to be a HOF'er joining fellow NC natives Wilkinson, Maravich, Jordan, Thompson, and Worthy in that elite group. The only thing is no one wanted Steph out of HS. Va. Tech, as a favor to his father probably, offered Steph a walk-on deal, but nothing else from any ACC team. Steph was kinda small in HS but he still lit it up pretty good. I was VERY impressed the times I saw him play. It's sad that ACC coaches are so short-sighted because, with Steph, Carolina could very easily have won 3 NCAA 'ships in a row.

Iceman778 04-08-2010 05:30 AM

yes he is good and we should help him to prove him as he is best

jbryan1984 04-08-2010 07:56 AM

Curry gets my vote for Rookie of the year. I don't get to see a lot of Warriors or Kings games but the ones I have, Evans did not really impress me and Curry impressed the hell out of me to the point I said wow! Maybe I just saw the wrong games but that is just my opinion. I don't even consider Brandon Jennings because imo, he just has on and off nights.

enayes 04-12-2010 11:09 PM

Curry could end up with the ROY award, it's gonna be close. If I had one, he'd get my vote.