Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Updated Mock Draft (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168227)

mj_2345 03-24-2010 12:42 PM

Updated Mock Draft

Hey Everyone,

My brother just launched a new website called Flagrant Fouls

It has been operational for about a month and is getting some great traffic. Just thought I would introduce it to everyone on the message board here.

My brother works as a recruiting analyst and works closely with many DivisionI programs.

He is also tapped in to the NBA scouting departments and has some good stuff on the NBA draft.

His newest Mock Draft was just released.

magnax1 03-24-2010 11:00 PM

Re: Updated Mock Draft

After 1st pick it just depends who gets the pick. The only thing that seems for sure to me is that Evan Turner will go to the TWolves if they can. Then again, Kahn seems like a retard.

veilside23 03-25-2010 02:16 PM

top five is just about right. i think that sac doesnt need monroe. they might get cole aldrich . coz they already have JT. utah i think would be best for monroe. since i think boozer might be gone after this season. they could probably use that to get whiteside or alibi. just because they are legit 7 footers. okur isnt that great defensively so they might use that to get a better big i know they have another center project. but i think whiteside or alibi might be better than what utah has right now. i cant recall the name of that guy.. sorry :)

KG215 03-30-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veilside23
top five is just about right. i think that sac doesnt need monroe. they might get cole aldrich . coz they already have JT. utah i think would be best for monroe. since i think boozer might be gone after this season. they could probably use that to get whiteside or alibi. just because they are legit 7 footers. okur isnt that great defensively so they might use that to get a better big i know they have another center project. but i think whiteside or alibi might be better than what utah has right now. i cant recall the name of that guy.. sorry :)

I think Koufos (from Ohio State) is Utah's other big right now. I don't know much about him, though, to tell you waht his game is like. I know in college he played inside and out.

SourPatchKids 03-30-2010 08:08 PM

What's the chance of Turner staying in ohio st?

SourPatchKids 03-30-2010 08:09 PM

Nice website btw.

traime 04-06-2010 04:24 AM

Updated Mock Draft

i dont particularly like our pick of Michael Oher, i think we need to address pass rush such as aaron maybin.... but Oher is a great talent sooooo i guess that would be ok