Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Houston Rockets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Rockets Quiz (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170750)

Q.E.C 04-15-2010 04:24 PM

Rockets Quiz
 
Can you name all the Rockets players this decade? I couldn't pause, so I ran out of time, but I got 112 out of 179 my first try.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/dagnabbit13/rocketsrosters

mattevans11 04-16-2010 01:28 AM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Can you name all the Rockets players this decade? I couldn't pause, so I ran out of time, but I got 112 out of 179 my first try.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/dagnabbit13/rocketsrosters



only 90 right...

man did i miss some easy ones.

mattevans11 04-16-2010 03:38 PM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Oakley played for the rockets?

Why do i not remember that?

was he hurt all year?

Q.E.C 04-16-2010 05:34 PM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattevans11
only 90 right...

man did i miss some easy ones.


Yea I feel you. I missed players like Von Wafer and David Andersen, but I got people like Jauqin Hawkins and Pig Miller lol.








Quote:

Originally Posted by mattevans11
Oakley played for the rockets?

Why do i not remember that?

was he hurt all year?


lol Yea he played, but he didn't really do anything.

Jordandunk23 04-16-2010 08:07 PM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattevans11
Oakley played for the rockets?

Why do i not remember that?

was he hurt all year?


i remember oakley on the rockets, what i remember mostly is him sitting in the sidelines with his warm up suit. i honestly cannot recall ever seeing him on the floor.

mattevans11 04-17-2010 03:27 PM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
i remember oakley on the rockets, what i remember mostly is him sitting in the sidelines with his warm up suit. i honestly cannot recall ever seeing him on the floor.



okay then this makes more sense why i cannot remember him on the rockets

Q.E.C 04-17-2010 09:14 PM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Did anyone remember Brandin Knight? I remembered him because Bill Worrell mentioned he was Brevin Knight's little brother.

YouGotServed 05-13-2010 03:53 AM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Yea I feel you. I missed players like Von Wafer and David Andersen, but I got people like Jauqin Hawkins and Pig Miller lol.


WTF...Von Wafer played for us just this last season. :lol

YouGotServed 05-13-2010 03:55 AM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
i remember oakley on the rockets, what i remember mostly is him sitting in the sidelines with his warm up suit. i honestly cannot recall ever seeing him on the floor.


I also remember him bitching at the media thinking he deserved more minutes.

YouGotServed 05-13-2010 04:14 AM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
This is a pretty awesome quiz....I got 101/179 possible. I'm disappointed in myself for missing some easy ones. :lol

I got players like Brunson but missed Mutumbo, Snyder, Griffin (RIP), Padgett...Oh well.

And I didn't realized we had Gerald Green at one point. lol

mattevans11 05-13-2010 03:43 PM

Re: Rockets Quiz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YouGotServed
This is a pretty awesome quiz....I got 101/179 possible. I'm disappointed in myself for missing some easy ones. :lol

I got players like Brunson but missed Mutumbo, Snyder, Griffin (RIP), Padgett...Oh well.

And I didn't realized we had Gerald Green at one point. lol



yeah i was happy that we gave him a chance, but that was VERY SHORT LIVED


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy