Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   76ers will get the #1 overall pick today (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174772)

DwadeOverLebron 05-18-2010 09:38 AM

76ers will get the #1 overall pick today

i stated this before but i made the last two predictions about the #1 pick (bulls, clips) the past two yrs, and i feel pretty confident i know this yrs.

john wall will be a 76er

Posterize246 05-18-2010 10:55 AM

Re: 76ers will get the #1 overall pick today

I love you.

...any other team and I would've deleted this thread :oldlol:

InspiredLebowski 05-18-2010 11:10 AM

Nope. Bird gets it to take Cole Alrich. Speaking of, I wish people'd stop hating on him and calling him Ostertag. Ostertag wishes he ever had half of Alrich's skills.

IlliniFan 05-18-2010 08:23 PM

:eek: It's possible. Nets, 6ers, or wizards!

KG215 05-18-2010 08:49 PM

How did you have a "good feeling" about the Bulls and their 1.9% chances of landing the #1 pick?

You were damn near right about Philly tonight, though.

enayes 05-18-2010 08:52 PM

fail

JerzeyBlaze 05-18-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
i stated this before but i made the last two predictions about the #1 pick (bulls, clips) the past two yrs, and i feel pretty confident i know this yrs.

john wall will be a 76er

sorry buddy u were wrong and ur jinx cost us the #1 pick

KG215 05-18-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
sorry buddy u were wrong and ur jinx cost us the #1 pick

Are you really that upset, though? Isn't Evan Turner a great fit in Philly? Sure, Wall seems to be one of those rare talents, but Holiday is a very solid young PG with a lot of upside, and Turner gives them a great option at SG. If they keep Iggy then Philly will have a very solid frontcourt. It does suck that they have Brand's contract on their books, though.

DwadeOverLebron 05-19-2010 10:28 AM

wow i was real close! i actually had the wizards as my next pick.. yall prolly won't believe me so whatever, im not a 76er fan, i made my own device 3 yrs ago and it predicted the chicago and clipper pick... oh well till next yr

Nets fan 93 05-19-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

wow i was real close! i actually had the wizards as my next pick.. yall prolly won't believe me so whatever, im not a 76er fan, i made my own device 3 yrs ago and it predicted the chicago and clipper pick... oh well till next yr

pics of the device or your lying =)

KG215 05-19-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

I honestly would love to see how this device lead you to pick Chicago two years ago since they had very low odds of landing the #1 pick.

fatboy11 05-20-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enayes
fail

Shut up.

He came pretty close.

JerzeyBlaze 05-20-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
Are you really that upset, though? Isn't Evan Turner a great fit in Philly? Sure, Wall seems to be one of those rare talents, but Holiday is a very solid young PG with a lot of upside, and Turner gives them a great option at SG. If they keep Iggy then Philly will have a very solid frontcourt. It does suck that they have Brand's contract on their books, though.

LOL im a nets fan thats y i said he jinxed us cause when i was watching the draft for a minute i really thought u guys were goin to get the #1 pick, only cause this guy had it in my head and the forces were in favor of that...

if he didnt write that, yall would have probably not have gone so high but watever congratulations...

DwadeOverLebron 05-20-2010 02:59 PM

oh man thanks for the love! my device actually had 76ers #1, wiz #2, and nets #3, twolves #4, kings 5, warriors 6, pistons 7, clips 8, utah 9, pacers 10, hornets 11, memphis, 12, toronto 13, houston 14

but mannn thanks for the love yall! i will be posting a pic of my device later this weekend.

:cheers: