Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Milwaukee Bucks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alando(sleep eye's) Tucker (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175901)

Jasper 05-27-2010 09:58 PM

Alando(sleep eye's) Tucker

latest news is that the Bucks are giving Tucker a look see.
I hope he makes the team , because of what he brought to UW and the fans will love him , even if it's role playing minutes.

The guy really loved playing for the Badgers , and Ithink he could have a future as a low cost for the Bucks.

Let's hope he gets signed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

mcgeorge 05-28-2010 02:05 PM

Re: Orlando (sleep eye's) Tucker

Alando... :

Thank you McGeorge .... keep up your posts on our Bucks forum .... Your insight is great.

LbloodOjunkieG 05-30-2010 09:25 AM

Re: Orlando (sleep eye's) Tucker

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcgeorge
Alando... :

Thank you McGeorge .... keep up your posts on our Bucks forum .... Your insight is great.

What in the world? Let me guess, McGeorge said something out of line and Jasper had to fix it? Anyways, I wouldn't mind Alando on the Bucks. I enjoyed watching him at UW.

mcgeorge 05-30-2010 02:12 PM

Re: Alando(sleep eye's) Tucker

He kept my post intact, it is the "Alando..." part.

This thread was originally titled "Orlando Tucker".

Want insight? Unless he worked on his jump shot I don't know what makes Alando different from the guy who couldn't get off the bench in Phoenix.

That being said, as a UW-Madison student who has been pulling for him to make it in the league it would be a good story. He put up good summer league/ d-league numbers and was apparently a great chemistry guy on PHX so I wouldn't mind giving him a run.

LbloodOjunkieG 05-30-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcgeorge
He kept my post intact, it is the "Alando..." part.

This thread was originally titled "Orlando Tucker".

Want insight? Unless he worked on his jump shot I don't know what makes Alando different from the guy who couldn't get off the bench in Phoenix.

That being said, as a UW-Madison student who has been pulling for him to make it in the league it would be a good story. He put up good summer league/ d-league numbers and was apparently a great chemistry guy on PHX so I wouldn't mind giving him a run.

Thanks for clarifying, I was a bit confused. I agree with your assessment of Alando as well.

Jasper 06-07-2010 10:27 PM

Milwaukee - unless the fan base has changed , has always liked Paul Mckenski (spl.) 1970's-80's type guy (underdog off the bench , give us 10 good minutes approach......
Alando Tucker would be the fan base spark plug the rev up the arena and get the team juiced.

I have my fingers crossed - he makes it.