Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176402)

AxionJaxion 05-31-2010 06:46 PM

The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Overrated
1. Mack Brown
2. Mark Richt
3. Les Miles (He's only 3rd because most know all too well about Leslie, now)
4. Frank Beamer
5. Skip Holtz
6. Charlie Strong

Underrated
1. Lane Kiffin
2. Turner Gill
3. Randy Shannon
4. Bo Pelini
5. Jim Harbaugh
6. Al Golden
7. Gary Patterson

MK2V1GP 05-31-2010 07:01 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
How is Lane Kiffin underrated when he hasn't really done nothing but screw up everywhere he goes?


Do yourself a favor and cut back on making so many new threads. They suck.

AxionJaxion 05-31-2010 07:04 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
How is Lane Kiffin underrated when he hasn't really done nothing but screw up everywhere he goes?


Do yourself a favor and cut back on making so many new threads. They suck.

He's the guy who advised Al Davis to not draft JaMarcus Russell. Guess how that turned out.

He did a Hell of a job at Tennessee last season. He's primed to win a few national titles in Los Angeles.

AxionJaxion 05-31-2010 07:06 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP


Do yourself a favor and cut back on making so many new threads. They suck.

Why would I give a damn about what you think? Don't open the threads I create if you're so irritated by them.

QUIZZLE 05-31-2010 07:15 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AxionJaxion
Overrated
1. Mack Brown
2. Mark Richt
3. Les Miles (He's only 3rd because most know all too well about Leslie, now)
4. Frank Beamer
5. Skip Holtz
6. Charlie Strong

Underrated
1. Lane Kiffin
2. Turner Gill
3. Randy Shannon
4. Bo Pelini
5. Jim Harbaugh
6. Al Golden
7. Gary Patterson


I was waiting for you to throw Paterno in there and I would have shit fire.

AxionJaxion 05-31-2010 07:17 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I was waiting for you to throw Paterno in there and I would have shit fire.

This thread applies to current head coaches, not figureheads.

MK2V1GP 05-31-2010 07:21 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AxionJaxion
Why would I give a damn about what you think? Don't open the threads I create if you're so irritated by them.


Keep on failing and failing then. No one will take you seriously if you keep making stupid thread after stupid thread. Just trying to help. I guess it's a lost cause though since ISH is made up of morons.

AxionJaxion 05-31-2010 07:26 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Keep on failing and failing then. No one will take you seriously if you keep making stupid thread after stupid thread. Just trying to help. I guess it's a lost cause though since ISH is made up of morons.

Failing? WTF are you talking about, son? This isn't a pass/fail college class. It's a damn message board. It's purpose is discourse. True morons say idiotic stuff like "you fail" and "failing."

If you don't like it because you can't mentally hang, GTFO.

QUIZZLE 05-31-2010 07:30 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AxionJaxion
This thread applies to current head coaches, not figureheads.


haha, you know nothing.

AxionJaxion 05-31-2010 07:35 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
haha, you know nothing.

Yeah, I'm obviously second-rate in the knowledge and smarts department.

Woe is me.

1manfastbreak 05-31-2010 08:56 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Lane Kiffen is a sav. i hope he can keep USC at the top. its the perfect place for him.

Posterize246 05-31-2010 09:29 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
1 point for Al Golden

dak121 05-31-2010 09:56 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Lane Kiffin and Randy Shannon underrated?

Both can recruit, but that's pretty much it so far. They have to start winning more games. Petrino would be a better pick for underrated.

And I agree with the Mark Richt pick. Georgia has too much talent to be as underachieving on (and off) the field as they have been the past 2 seasons. They struggle again this upcoming season and he's going to be on the hot seat. He's starting to remind me of Fulmer when Tennessee fell off.

Jackass18 05-31-2010 10:26 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
Lane Kiffin? Really? Are you Lane Kiffin or something? I don't think anyone outside of him would put him on an underrated list, let alone at the top of it.

MK2V1GP 05-31-2010 10:31 PM

Re: The Most Overrated And Underrated College Football Coaches
 
See? The rest of the board is helping prove my point. You fail.

Best be served to take your "knowledge" to the NBA Forum where the rest of the castoffs, homers and trolls play. Don't help to start to bring the football forum down with stupid threads like these.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy