Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: if your not busy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17844)

Fatal9 11-14-2006 08:12 PM

OT: if you're not busy
 
Write me 500 words on the cruelity of the Spanish (columbus) people towards the Natives. It is on a university preparation level. Must be good. Need it in 2-4 hours. Cite your sources...not properly just give me the links that you used. I would do it, but I have 3 labs that are much, much more important.

I'll send you $25 via pay pal.

Think about it. It's worth it because most of you probably have part-time jobs paying sub 10 bucks an hour. By doing this in about say 2.5 hours you work at a rate of $10/hour. Now that's an efficient pay!

AppleNader 11-14-2006 08:14 PM

500 words? That is absolutely pathetic

funkylikemonkey 11-14-2006 08:14 PM

500 is pretty short, seriously I'm pretty sure you could write that pretty quickly. The reason I'm not taking you up on your offer is:

-I don't trust that you'd send the money
-I'm currenly working on a presentation on drug culture and the Grateful Dead...where's E. Williems when you need him?

Fatal9 11-14-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleNader
500 words? That is absolutely pathetic

I already have 1500 done on disease. 500 words is a minimum but the main reason is so that I have ideas to build upon from the 500 words. I don't have time to research right now. Chemistry/Physics labs are more important.

funkylikemonkey 11-14-2006 08:19 PM

Wait, aren't you Canadian anyway? What are you doing learning about American history?

Fatal9 11-14-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
Wait, aren't you Canadian anyway? What are you doing learning about American history?

The course is World History.

final.wrath 11-14-2006 08:22 PM

yeah everybody knows you're only supposed to learn your own country's history

funkylikemonkey 11-14-2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by final.wrath
yeah everybody knows you're only supposed to learn your own country's history


God bless America.

jbot 11-14-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatal9
Write me 500 words on the cruelity of the Spanish (columbus) people towards the Natives. It is on a university preparation level. Must be good. Need it in 2-4 hours. Cite your sources...not properly just give me the links that you used. I would do it, but I have 3 labs that are much, much more important.

I'll send you $25 via pay pal.

Think about it. It's worth it because most of you probably have part-time jobs paying sub 10 bucks an hour. By doing this in about say 2.5 hours you work at a rate of $10/hour. Now that's an efficient pay!


wow, what a way to make friends. good luck on your history paper.:rolleyes:

AppleNader 11-14-2006 08:32 PM

www.nativeamericangangrapebyeuros.com

funkylikemonkey 11-14-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleNader


*.Gov

final.wrath 11-14-2006 08:40 PM

yeah the .com one is a porn site

Fatal9 11-14-2006 08:47 PM

Let's see all the things you can get out of this:

1. $25 - can buy you an NBATV subscription, snacks, porn subscription to a website, 3 grams of weed and more..
2. Adding to your knowledge - hey, this never hurts...if you go on jeapordy, whose to say that they won't talk about the Columbian exchange?
3. Helping another human being - a shooin for heaven!

Man, if I had free time I'd jump all over this deal.

IamtheWalrus 11-14-2006 08:49 PM

25 bucks....you can purchase a book for less than 25 bucks that tells everything

its called

"lies my teacher told me"

or

can't find my other book sorry

HALLandOATES 11-14-2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

3 grams of weed and more..

I get it for cheaper then that .You talking canadian dollars?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy