Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sam Cassell & Ananda Lewis? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17918)

Darius 11-15-2006 11:28 AM

Sam Cassell & Ananda Lewis?

Just thought this was funny.

Sam Cassell, maybe the ugliest man on the planet, getting with Ananda Lewis? I'll give him some props for overcoming adversity.

From Today's Page Six:

Quote:

Baby Aversion Freaks Out Eddie

HAS Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown scared off her beau, Eddie Murphy? The former Spice Girl announced she was pregnant with his child last month, but Murphy just took another woman out on a date. On Saturday, he took Tracey Edmonds - Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds' ex-wife - to dinner at the Lodge restaurant on La Cienega in L.A. The two had steaks and chatted into the night at the dimly lit eatery while Ananda Lewis and her beau, Clippers star Sam Cassell, sat nearby. Murphy's rep declined to comment.

2LeTTeRS KD 11-15-2006 11:36 AM

Damn I guess money makes everybody more attractive.

WAGNAtheoriginal 11-15-2006 11:42 AM

I think women would like his body, because he plays ball. I bet they call him a male buttaface.

Real Men Wear Green 11-15-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
Damn I guess money makes everybody more attractive.

It's not like she's broke. Was an MTV VJ and had (maybe still has, I don't keep up) her own talk show and probably has a number of lesser TV appearances. And who knows, Cassell could be attractive in other ways. Everyone isn't superficial.

joewait 11-15-2006 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
It's not like she's broke. Was an MTV VJ and had (maybe still has, I don't keep up) her own talk show and probably has a number of lesser TV appearances. And who knows, Cassell could be attractive in other ways. Everyone isn't superficial.

I have a feeling you're a really ugly dude

Real Men Wear Green 11-15-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joewait
I have a feeling you're a really ugly dude

And I have a feeling that you're vapid. I've seen your posts, so can tell that you have nothing intelligent to say, but you've never seen my face, so have no way of knowing. If you want to, you can think that I'm ugly. It won't really matter. Nothing you think ever does.

Joey Zaza 11-15-2006 11:55 AM

Quote:

I don't think MTV VJ's do all that well...she did have her own show, it lasted a season, like 3 years ago. She may notbe broke, but she doesn't have Casellian cash.

Think this over, though, who doesn;t like Sam Cassell. All his old teammates, coaches, everyone likes Sam. Take Ananda, a few years past her prime, mix in a rich guy who EVERYBODY likes and is also famous (allowing her ot become famous again) and you have a winner.

Sharas 11-15-2006 11:55 AM

trash talk really goes a long, long way with women...ask any guy truly succesful with women (who isn't a billionaire or famous person). and cassell is known as most talkative guy in league, so who knows? money, of course doesn't hurt his cause either.

Darius 11-15-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

trash talk really goes a long, long way with women...

Yep, nothing a woman likes more than a guy that can talk trash about her.

:lol:

Sharas 11-15-2006 11:59 AM

i meant more like teasing and joking around than insulting...sorry if i chose wrong expression

JtotheIzzo 11-15-2006 12:06 PM

men like what they see, women like what they hear.

I calmly tell a girl how I will make her orgasm, it works everytime.

-Keith, Accounts, Wernam Hoag Paper Company, Slough UK

insidehoops 11-15-2006 12:17 PM

Never mind, found it:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11142006...e_pagesix_.htm

I hate the way the nypost divides that section up. I literally hate it now

joewait 11-15-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

And I have a feeling that you're vapid. I've seen your posts, so can tell that you have nothing intelligent to say, but you've never seen my face, so have no way of knowing. If you want to, you can think that I'm ugly. It won't really matter. Nothing you think ever does.

I was just messing around anyways

WADE MONEY 11-15-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAGNAtheoriginal
I think women would like his body, because he plays ball. I bet they call him a male buttaface.

butterface stands for "but her face", because everything on her is good but her face

so the appropriate term for males would have to be an abbreviation of "but his face", which should be something like "buttsface" or something

therefore, Sam Cassell is a "buttsface". See? It magically works out.

chains5000 11-15-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WADE MONEY
butterface stands for "but her face", because everything on her is good but her face

so the appropriate term for males would have to be an abbreviation of "but his face", which should be something like "buttsface" or something

therefore, Sam Cassell is a "buttsface". See? It magically works out.

classic
:applause: