Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   NFL Cheerleaders (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179328)

1manfastbreak 06-24-2010 03:11 AM

NFL Cheerleaders

:bowdown:
no words..just pictures..

1manfastbreak 06-24-2010 03:13 AM

Re: Nfl Cheerleaders!!

takeittothehoop 06-24-2010 03:32 AM

Re: NFL Cheerleaders

Redskins cheereaders:eek: :pimp:

-playmaker- 06-24-2010 05:06 AM

ROCSteady 06-24-2010 06:24 AM

contemporary Skins cheerleaders >> contemporary Cowboys cheerleaders

Dallas has classic outfits but ours r more sexy and our girls are prettier these days.

This is non-debatable, Michael Strahan even said so :oldlol:

MK2V1GP 06-24-2010 10:32 AM

Dolphins, Buccaneers and Redskins all have the most attractive cheerleaders. It's been that way for a couple of years, especially the Dolphins and Bucs squads.

-playmaker- 06-24-2010 02:35 PM

if you saw any of the Cowboy's Cheerleaders reality show (GF made me watch it with her) then you would know that the Dallas cheerleaders are the hottest in the NFL and it isn't even close...

literally THOUSANDS of girls from all over the country show up every year trying to make that squad, it is harder to be a Cowboy's cheerleader than it is to get in PlayBoy Magazine...

^^^ then they will just narrow it down to a couple hundred girls...

if they are even a couple pounds over or under weight they get yelled out to all hell...they have ot be PERFECT

the calenders are a big f*ckin deal to them...that isn't something they take lightly

^^^ THAT is a Cowboys cheerleader...many of them go on to do shoots with MAXIM and other stuff...

I'm telling you, this is not debatable...it is 10x more difficult to be a Cowboy's cheerleader than any other franchise...just accept it...

ROCSteady 06-24-2010 02:39 PM

Fluck a reality show. The actual players feel diff. U are the biggest homer in the world, no hyperbole.

Chris Cooley married a cheerleader from the squad. Skins cheerleaders have done Maxim shoots and other endeavors as well.

Come out of your '70s trance nicca

MK2V1GP 06-24-2010 02:42 PM

I'd still choose the Buccaneers cheerleaders over the Cowboys, and not JUST b/c I'm a Bucs fan.

And don't forget....EVERY ONE of these Maxim/photo shoot pics are touched up and photo shopped. And I'm sure almost every team has had cheerleaders in Maxim.

There's no point in bickering like children over who has the best looking cheerleaders...It's like arguing over which tit on a hot girl is better, the left or right.

-playmaker- 06-24-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Fluck a reality show. The actual players feel diff. U are the biggest homer in the world, no hyperbole.

Chris Cooley married a cheerleader from the squad. Skins cheerleaders have done Maxim shoots and other endeavors as well.

Come out of your '70s trance nicca

show me a Skins cheerleader in Maxim magazine...

MK2V1GP 06-24-2010 02:46 PM

Rachel Watson, former Bucs cheerleader in the middle:

Rachel Watson again:

http://www.nfscars.net/forum/picture...pictureid=6457

Bengals and Bucs cheerleader maxim

-playmaker- 06-24-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'd still choose the Buccaneers cheerleaders over the Cowboys, and not JUST b/c I'm a Bucs fan.

And don't forget....EVERY ONE of these Maxim/photo shoot pics are touched up and photo shopped. And I'm sure almost every team has had cheerleaders in Maxim.

There's no point in bickering like children over who has the best looking cheerleaders...It's like arguing over which tit on a hot girl is better, the left or right.

1. I don't think every team has had a girl in Maxim...some teams don't take the cheerleading that seriously at all...

^^^ like them...pathetic...:oldlol:

2. I PROMISE YOU the turn out to be a Cowboy's cheerleader is 2x bigger than both the Bucs and Skins combined...no exageration either...

I am not trying to be a homer about this, the FACT is the Cowboy's cheerleaders just have a MUCH MUCH bigger pool to pick from...

ROCSteady 06-24-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Dolphins, Buccaneers and Redskins all have the most attractive cheerleaders. It's been that way for a couple of years, especially the Dolphins and Bucs squads.

+ 1, this guy know his NFL women. Tampa cheerleaders are ridiculous, Redskins' go super hard.

Houston Texans have an underrated squad too

ROCSteady 06-24-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -playmaker-

ok sure...I'll find a couple. Gimmie a sec

MK2V1GP 06-24-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -playmaker-

I'm not a Redskins fan, I hate the skins, but they do have a nice squad of cheerleaders, and here's some doing a Maxim shoot.