Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Chad Ford Mock 7.0 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179345)

Seņor Cedric 06-24-2010 11:19 AM

Chad Ford Mock 7.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?mht52ky1ymd

InspiredLebowski 06-24-2010 11:20 AM

Re: Chad Ford Mock 7.0

If they take Hayward and it's not for someone else I'm done with Bird.

Seņor Cedric 06-24-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

Hayward can't play the 2, and is awhile away from being a major factor. I agree, it is a stupid pick.

Chad Ford has no source there, I believe. He's just assuming they pick the whitey.

Seņor Cedric 06-24-2010 11:23 AM

I see Ed Davis as the guy at 10

Snoop_Cat 06-24-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric

thanks a lot Cedric!

seems to be the typical NBA mock, nothing too surprising.
I think if Monroe is available, Golden State has to take him. His passing ability and touch outweigh the defense and limited potential for Udoh. Udoh would be a fairly weak 6th pick.

Indiana can't go the "best white guy" route and take Hayward, even if the local hero would sell tickets. Its clear they need a PG, and they should trade this pick if anything or reach for a guy like Bradley if they're planning on reaching anyways.
The hell is NO taking Patterson. They have West, they should take Henry or George if anything....

I can't believe he gets paid to be mediocre

InspiredLebowski 06-24-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Hayward can't play the 2, and is awhile away from being a major factor. I agree, it is a stupid pick.

Chad Ford has no source there, I believe. He's just assuming they pick the whitey.

He nailed Hansbrough last year and us really liking Rush the year before that. That's what scares me. Even if it is for someone else, maybe that OKC rumor, it's more terrible PR. Indianapolis sports fans are fairweather idiots, I'll readily admit. I can see people calling for Bird's head because he traded the Butler savior who's about to turn one step back jumper into millions of dollars somehow.

boozehound 06-24-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
thanks a lot Cedric!

I think if Monroe is available, Golden State has to take him. His passing ability and touch outweigh the defense and limited potential for Udoh. Udoh would be a fairly weak 6th pick.

Indiana can't go the "best white guy" route and take Hayward, even if the local hero would sell tickets. Its clear they need a PG, and they should trade this pick if anything or reach for a guy like Bradley if they're planning on reaching anyways.
The hell is NO taking Patterson. They have West, they should take Henry or George if anything....

I can't believe he gets paid to be mediocre

frankly, hes better than the haters think he is. He does have pretty good connections around the league and with the sports agencies. Not to say there isnt some mis-information fed to these guys.

Thanks Ced!

el gringos 06-24-2010 11:51 AM

Avery bradley at 10 is not a reach at 10- he should go earlier- if the nugs could trade lawson for pick 10 and take bradley it would be the best draft moment since carmelo

Seņor Cedric 06-24-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat

I have been calling Udoh at 6 for over a month. If they keep the pick and Cousins doesn't slide, he's the guy here.

boozehound 06-24-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

I have been calling Udoh at 6 for over a month. If they keep the pick and Cousins doesn't slide, he's the guy here.

Ill be very pleased if we get monroe at 7. rather have cousins in a trade, but Im not holding my breath.

DinoRadja40 06-24-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

If we cant move into the top 5 we need to just get out, I like the potential trade with OKC where we get 2 picks at the end. Then we should try to walk away with Jordan Crawford and either orton or Brackins. If we stay at 10 I would like to pick up Patrick Patterson. This guy could come in and contribute right away, and I think his personality fits our mold/

MeLO MvP 15 06-24-2010 12:38 PM

thanks man, I don't understand the Udoh pick in GSW... but the funny thing is they are that stupid, that they would pick him over Monroe

leopoldstotch 06-24-2010 12:53 PM

i think a hidden gem deep in the draft is jordan crawford. sure he still looks pretty raw, and his jumper is not that great, but after his ncaa tournament performance, i feel he has a good chance to become a valuable starter for a building team. he's like mario chalmers or aaron brooks. shows some potential to make it big in the nba. him going to memphis is a good thing for him, especially with the way memphis's core nucleus is right now.