Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   **** You Chicago (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179418)

Rowe 06-24-2010 05:32 PM

**** You Chicago

Thanks for ruining my draft day. I honestly dont know what else to say about what Chicago has done, but I must admit that they have a better team in place right now and in the longterm for LeBron James.

That was my entire argument for why LeBron would come to NY. The only way I think he chooses New York over Chicago is wanting to build a unique legacy and becoming the Jordan-like figure over NY basketball.

emsteez forreal 06-24-2010 05:33 PM

Re: **** You Chicago

:pimp:

NY Comeback 06-24-2010 05:39 PM

Come on, delete this thread. Have more pride than that. Nobody knows what's gonna happen. Shit is 1 week away from happening, don't get your hopes down now. And I've been saying this for a while, if LeBron doesn't come...so what? The Knicks will be better next year, that's all you need to worry about.

Knicks101 06-24-2010 05:40 PM

They fucked everybody over. :oldlol:

There's still a few questions, but it's pretty undeniable that they are now the favorites to get LeBron.

GreatHILL 06-24-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
:pimp:

lebron in chicago is your only wet dream :lol

Andrei89 06-24-2010 05:41 PM

What are you guys talking about?

ZeN 06-24-2010 05:42 PM

ah yes.. this offseason is becoming more interesting by the minute.. and its not even july.. :oldlol:

LAClipsFan33 06-24-2010 05:42 PM

It's a wrap Knicks fans

ImmortalD24 06-24-2010 05:43 PM

Watch LeBron still go to New York. :roll:

Andrei89 06-24-2010 05:43 PM

Dawgz what did i miss lol?

Chicago clearing up cap space for picks?

So does Miami

Kevin_Garnett_5 06-24-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

It's a wrap Knicks fans

:roll:

Rowe 06-24-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knicks101
They fucked everybody over. :oldlol:

There's still a few questions, but it's pretty undeniable that they are now the favorites to get LeBron.

I had just went outside for a walk to get some hamburgers, and I come inside the house and see that headline on ESPNews.

Im ****ing pissed. Why is Chicago trying to do this? We've spent 3 years preparing for this ****ing moment and Chicago wants to come on in and try to get LeBron & Bosh. Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Its just eating at me right now. If we get LeBron, I will get a tattoo on my back in his honor.(srs)

Rowe 06-24-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrei89
Dawgz what did i miss lol?

Chicago clearing up cap space for picks?

So does Miami

Chicago just dealt Hinrich to the Wizards.

And now they have enough room to sign LeBron, Bosh, & have like $3 Million left over too just like the Knicks. Its ****ing ridiculous.

Now they're about to dump Deng for Pietrus & Gortat.:rant

What the **** is going on with this league?

Andrei89 06-24-2010 05:49 PM

They have 30 mil in free cap space. i still don't get how they want to get 2 players that demand above 16 mil.

bongolarry 06-24-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowe
I had just went outside for a walk to get some hamburgers, and I come inside the house and see that headline on ESPNews.

Im ****ing pissed. Why is Chicago trying to do this? We've spent 3 years preparing for this ****ing moment and Chicago wants to come on in and try to get LeBron & Bosh. Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Its just eating at me right now. If we get LeBron, I will get a tattoo on my back in his honor.(srs)

Hahahaha *****. Knicks probably had a .0001 chance before this move now they have no chance just think about the next 15 years of the Knicks never winning anything.