Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   WNBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181729)

JtotheIzzo 07-08-2010 03:30 PM

WNBA Chat, the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls

I have flip flopped on this issue 50 times, two days ago I thought it was Cleveland but Bosh went to Miami killing that, now I think it is NY, but with ZERO news coming from Chicago, and the Bulls having signed Boozer, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Bulls might be the team, and all the NYK, Miami talk of the past two days is all a distraction.

This 'show' is a big production for ESPN, it doesn't make any sense that a SC reporter would scoop the show but telling us its Miami. The network wouldn't allow that to happen.

Is LeBron going to Chicago?

gts 07-08-2010 05:22 PM

Re: the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I have flip flopped on this issue 50 times, two days ago I thought it was Cleveland but Bosh went to Miami killing that, now I think it is NY, but with ZERO news coming from Chicago, and the Bulls having signed Boozer, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Bulls might be the team, and all the NYK, Miami talk of the past two days is all a distraction.

This 'show' is a big production for ESPN, it doesn't make any sense that a SC reporter would scoop the show but telling us its Miami. The network wouldn't allow that to happen.

Is LeBron going to Chicago?

no clue...lol

to me i would think it's cleveland and i only say this because i can not imagine lebron or his people being co callous as to flip off the city and say "ciao, it's been fun" on a nationally broadcast 1 hour special... if he does he's going to be right there next to the owner of the original browns in popularity

pete's montreux 07-08-2010 05:50 PM

I think he's staying personally.

Lamar Doom 07-09-2010 10:39 AM

Rofl @ You 3 F*ggots Being Wrong. Owned Owned Owned Kobe = Goat

rufuspaul 07-10-2010 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Rofl @ You 3 F*ggots Being Wrong. Owned Owned Owned Kobe = Goat

:lol

gts 07-10-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gts
no clue...lol

to me i would think it's cleveland and i only say this because i can not imagine lebron or his people being co callous as to flip off the city and say "ciao, it's been fun" on a nationally broadcast 1 hour special... if he does he's going to be right there next to the owner of the original browns in popularity

well i was sure wrong, lebron had me fooled..

JtotheIzzo 07-12-2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gts
well i was sure wrong, lebron had me fooled..

not really, you were pretty much bang on, you just gave LeBron too much credit for being thoughtful.