Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If LBJ is smart: (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183339)

Mr. Jabbar 07-14-2010 12:04 AM

If LBJ is smart:

Which I think he is, should be regretting his decission by now.
No ring is worth all this hate. C'mon, Kobes "rape" accusation is a joke compared to the ammount of hate we are witnessing now.

Lebron James redemption is no longer a ring.

griffmoney2084 07-14-2010 12:07 AM

Re: If LBJ is smart:

:lol :D are you kidding?

did you SEE the SI cover?

dudes smile is a half grin now

by next week itel be completely gone

LOL you can barely see his face over wades shoulder

:oldlol: :roll:

SinJackal 07-14-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

Quote:

Originally Posted by griffmoney2084
dudes smile is a half grin now

by next week itel be completely gone

LOL you can barely see his face over wades shoulder

Both of these quotes made me "lol" irl.

indiefan24 07-14-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Which I think he is, should be regretting his decission by now.
No ring is worth all this hate. C'mon, Kobes "rape" accusation is a joke compared to the ammount of hate we are witnessing now.

uh..

kauaihawaii 07-14-2010 12:54 AM

I don't think he checks ish.
The media is hurting his feelings? Who reads newspapers, or for that matter, follow news that's doesn't already echo his/her own opinion?
Oh no! A bunch of Lakers/Cav fans are trying to set-up his downfall. Now he'll never enter basketball heaven!
:roll:

kobesabi 07-14-2010 12:58 AM

Leaving his team is a normal pain even if he gave up the "chosen1" challenge that he sold to the Cavs or losing respect as the "leader", but 1hr global televised announcement just does the extra stabbing in the heart so 10 millions+ viewers can "witnessed" the humuliation. He left it in a shamble. If it continues to bleed and really die later. He will always have an asterisk in history as the guy who killed the Cavs. If he is smart, he help them fix it rather than make it worse.

Sarcastic 07-14-2010 02:13 AM

If he were smart he would start demanding a trade.

brooks_thompson 07-14-2010 02:36 AM

it'll be interesting to see how he handles it all in the first season. he's on the thin-skinned side.

at this point, i've accepted being disappointed by the way the FA turned out and am ready to see if they can bring it immediately. whatever they win, they deserve it, even if they conspired together in a disagreeable manner.

HEAT111 02-01-2013 12:53 AM

Mr. Jabbar ::cheers:

kNicKz 02-01-2013 01:16 AM

Announcing his plans every other week WHILE still playing for Cleveland is what irked me about Lebron in his final season there. He had every right to go wherever he wanted to though so w.e but I felt like he disrespected Cleveland by leading them on