Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Seattle SuperSonics Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183859)

JtotheIzzo 07-17-2010 01:47 AM

Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
the WNBA forum has been sniffed out by the bottom feeders of ISH.

we got a 'U MAD' Kobe pic, and some Bruinlove spam.

obviously we lost our purity over there and must abort.

with a little advice from the man with the plan aka Jasi, I think we should resettle here.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU TITLE YOUR THREADS, this is what outed us last time.

A revolution is not a dinner party.
-Chairman Jizz

Jasi 07-17-2010 04:16 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Yeah the thread titles are fundamental, this one here has the perfect length!

I am afraid that sergio/bruinlove will take it as a mission, to try and find us wherever we go, and it is not that difficult actually. But let's give it a try.

Hope the history of this once glorious franchise bless us :D

ProfessorMurder 07-17-2010 03:07 PM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Man, the second I saw the thread on the main forum I knew the WNBA part would be f*cked.

Good call on the Sonics forum haha.

Jailblazers7 07-17-2010 03:15 PM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Didn't even know this forum was still open. It feels good to see the old Sonics colors.

Lamar Doom 07-17-2010 09:51 PM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Robert Swift - This Is Who I Am

"turns out I'm a bad ass"



god rest the dead (the sonics)

JtotheIzzo 07-18-2010 12:53 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Robert Swift - This Is Who I Am

"turns out I'm a bad ass"



god rest the dead (the sonics)


ginger kid turned rotten

rufuspaul 07-18-2010 08:54 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
RIP Sonics.

Hope this works out for a while.

Well it appears the Bobcats are actively pursuing Chris Paul, as it is now being reported by the "legit" media. Our beat reporter is saying we'd have to give up Gerald Wallace which I don't believe is the case (I hope not). We'll see...

pete's montreux 07-18-2010 10:27 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
No offense to Charlotte fans, but I don't see a lot of young, talented pieces on that team after Gerald Wallace [who isn't even that young anymore] who CP3 could really work with.

rufuspaul 07-18-2010 01:14 PM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pete's montreux
No offense to Charlotte fans, but I don't see a lot of young, talented pieces on that team after Gerald Wallace [who isn't even that young anymore] who CP3 could really work with.


You're not a believer in Shaun Livingston and Tyrus Thomas?:lol If only we could be as young as the Celtics.

It's not gonna happen but the original rumor was exciting to think about:

As reported on www.rufusonfire.com (gotta love that name) The first trade would be Dampier's voidable 13 mil plus picks for CP3 on the condition of a second trade, Nazr Mohammed plus DJ Augustin plus picks for Emeka Okafor (Hornets want to get rid of his contract). Then a 3rd trade with Denver would be Wallace plus Diaw plus picks for Melo, thus uniting him with CP3 as he alluded to at his wedding.

CP3/Livingston/Sherron Collins
Stephen Jackson/Gerald Henderson/Matt Carroll
Okafor/Diop
Melo/Derrick Brown/Stephen Graham
Thomas/Brown/Najera

Not gonna happen (way, way into luxury tax hell), but a nice dream anyway.

Black Joker 07-19-2010 10:11 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
hmm. cavs and timberwolves i hear are talking about some sort of trade for sessions and kofus... i'd welcome that

boozehound 07-19-2010 01:51 PM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Joker
hmm. cavs and timberwolves i hear are talking about some sort of trade for sessions and kofus... i'd welcome that

can they trade koufus in a package? ANyhoo, nice to see you all here. Greg Monroe had an excellent final game in summer league and I was pretty pleased by him overall. Still pining for cousins, but oh well. I am really intrigued to see what Joe D does with his remaining MLE and any possible trades. Not very many FA 4/5s Im keen on.

Hillabale 07-20-2010 01:47 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
the WNBA forum has been sniffed out by the bottom feeders of ISH.

we got a 'U MAD' Kobe pic, and some Bruinlove spam.

obviously we lost our purity over there and must abort.

with a little advice from the man with the plan aka Jasi, I think we should resettle here.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU TITLE YOUR THREADS, this is what outed us last time.

A revolution is not a dinner party.
-Chairman Jizz

Would this be considered a clique or a cult?
Best of luck with your dorky endeavor.

Black Joker 07-20-2010 10:02 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boozehound
can they trade koufus in a package? ANyhoo, nice to see you all here. Greg Monroe had an excellent final game in summer league and I was pretty pleased by him overall. Still pining for cousins, but oh well. I am really intrigued to see what Joe D does with his remaining MLE and any possible trades. Not very many FA 4/5s Im keen on.

i'm not exactly sure... i'm not that familar with the CBA. But right now it looks like the only way to get players here to cleveland is through trades... in FA it looks like we'd have to overpay because no one wants to come to cleveland (the bastards :oldlol: ) and our front office doesn't want to overpay, not that i'm mad about that

Jailblazers7 07-20-2010 10:39 PM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillabale
Would this be considered a clique or a cult?
Best of luck with your dorky endeavor.


Wow this thread got snuffed out with alarming speed.

JtotheIzzo 07-21-2010 04:41 AM

Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillabale
Would this be considered a clique or a cult?
Best of luck with your dorky endeavor.


obviously a clique, mainly in response to posters like you. don't let the door hit you on the way out.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy