Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Houston Rockets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Brad Miller? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183916)

mattevans11 07-17-2010 04:59 PM

Brad Miller?

initial thoughts?

I like the move alot just from a players standpoint. I am thinking that 3 years is a bit much, but I like his ability to step in for yao if he gets injured as well as his ability to step out and make a jumper. Also love his toughenss on defense. he should be a good fit for the team. I like the move... what about you guys?

Q.E.C 07-17-2010 11:10 PM

Re: Brad Miller?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattevans11
initial thoughts?

I like the move alot just from a players standpoint. I am thinking that 3 years is a bit much, but I like his ability to step in for yao if he gets injured as well as his ability to step out and make a jumper. Also love his toughenss on defense. he should be a good fit for the team. I like the move... what about you guys?

This is what we need. A legit back up center who has pretty good defense and offense. I think this move completed our bench because now we have a good starting line up and a good bench.

C: Yao/Miller
PF: Scola/Patterson
SF: Ariza/Battier
SG: Martin/Budinger
PG: Brooks/Lowry

Man that looks good, I just hope we can keep it together and stay healthy.

Jordandunk23 07-18-2010 02:19 AM

I love the move. i have been wanting miller as a back up center in houston for the longest, though he is a little bit up in age now.

he knows adelman's offense and adelman loved miller as his center in his offense. he fits it well. interested to see how much age will has affected miller.

Q.E.C 07-18-2010 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
I love the move. i have been wanting miller as a back up center in houston for the longest, though he is a little bit up in age now.

he knows adelman's offense and adelman loved miller as his center in his offense. he fits it well. interested to see how much age will has affected miller.

Yea 34 is pretty old lol, but he looked good last year with the Bulls, and he has good chemistry with Kevin Martin and Adelman.

YouGotServed 07-18-2010 07:57 AM

Da fuck? When did Houston sign Miller? lol. Excellent acquisition by Houston, Miller is more than comfortable with the Adelman system. :applause:

Q.E.C 07-19-2010 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouGotServed
Da fuck? When did Houston sign Miller? lol. Excellent acquisition by Houston, Miller is more than comfortable with the Adelman system. :applause:

Well I heard they signed him last week but I didn't see anything on ESPN or the internet or whatever, but I'm guessing it was official on the 17th. This is an excellent acquisition by Houston because he would be a good starter (If something happened to Yao) and a good back up player.