Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Addicted to Grey's Anatomy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184913)

highwhey 07-25-2010 03:32 AM

Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

Anyone like this show? I just started watching it like 3 days ago and I've already gone through 20 episodes. I started halfway through season 5 because I dvr'ed the 3 daily episodes they air on Lifetime channel. I found a site online and begun watching it from episode 1. Very awesome show. I'll admit I first was intrigued by it because of Katherine Heigl. It grew on me, 1 year ago I hated this show with all my guts, now I put aside my daily m@sturbation ritual to watch this show. I literally am addicted to this show, any free time I have, I dedicate to watching the show. I have 6 seasons to cover. I haven't watched a show this often since Smallville and House. Also on my new fav tv show list is Big Bang theory.

macmac 07-25-2010 03:36 AM

Re: Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

I'm addicted to Greg's Anatomy....

The question is which one?

Great Greg or Oden?

El Kabong 07-25-2010 03:38 AM

I think you need an intervention.

highwhey 07-25-2010 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Kabong
I think you need an intervention.

an intervention for holding excessive interventions?!?!(himym)

SCY 07-25-2010 04:30 AM

Your next addiction will be to penis

JtotheIzzo 07-25-2010 10:19 AM

I predict many platonic relationships with the females you come across in the future, thus insuring you will never cum across a female in the future.

IlliniFan 07-25-2010 10:25 AM

You know how I know you're gay?

dkmwise 07-25-2010 11:01 AM

Wow, it's great to see how way too cool most people are.

My wife loves this show because she works at a hospital. She made me watch it with her in exchange for her watching the wire with me. It's not a show I would have started on my own but it's actually pretty good. If you're into any type of medical stuff it's pretty good for that but even if not it's a good generic drama. Not to mention there are a number of very hot women in the show.

Not a must watch, but nothing wrong with enjoying it.

highwhey 07-25-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I predict many platonic relationships with the females you come across in the future, thus insuring you will never cum across a female in the future.

too late, happens all the time.

and i'm going to become an rn so i like medical shows even if they aren't very realistic.

boozehound 07-25-2010 06:07 PM

really? I think this show is terrible. Total relationship drama set in the hospital from what I have seen.

D-Rose 07-25-2010 06:22 PM

I've watched all the seasons of it, I like it mostly bc of the medical side of it, not into the mushy relationship stuff but hey it's a decent show.

I prefer House though :rockon:

Juges8932 07-25-2010 11:24 PM

Eh, I bought the first season because it was for sale for like $9, and I just don't turn down TV seasons for that cheap. I watched it, it was good; bought the second season, it was also good. Then I started the third season, but never had any desire to stick through it and finish it, which is rare/weird for me, considering how many shows I watch. It's ok, but I think highly overrated. As far as the chick drama shows go, Desperate Housewives is the best IMO. Also, Grey's was ranked as the worst/second-worst medical drama at depicting accurately the medical business and how things operate, etc. They have good actors, but I just don't find myself to particularly give a shit about the characters, and I am definitely a character guy. I have to have likable characters that I get attached to.

highwhey 07-26-2010 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
I've watched all the seasons of it, I like it mostly bc of the medical side of it, not into the mushy relationship stuff but hey it's a decent show.

I prefer House though :rockon:

yeah, there is no beating house.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juges8932
Eh, I bought the first season because it was for sale for like $9, and I just don't turn down TV seasons for that cheap. I watched it, it was good; bought the second season, it was also good. Then I started the third season, but never had any desire to stick through it and finish it, which is rare/weird for me, considering how many shows I watch. It's ok, but I think highly overrated. As far as the chick drama shows go, Desperate Housewives is the best IMO. Also, Grey's was ranked as the worst/second-worst medical drama at depicting accurately the medical business and how things operate, etc. They have good actors, but I just don't find myself to particularly give a shit about the characters, and I am definitely a character guy. I have to have likable characters that I get attached to.

tbh, i started watching it because katherine heigl, but she's a b!tch in the show, and less attractive although i would still like to smash. my fav character is the surgeon that is dating little grey(grey's sister), but he doesn't come on till later.

alex4u 02-03-2011 04:12 AM

I just love this show and have never missed any of Grey's Anatomy episodes. And enjoying the current season. But i do miss Izzy.

RidonKs 02-03-2011 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I predict many platonic relationships with the females you come across in the future, thus ensuring you will never cum across a female in the future.

:roll:

edit: phixed phonetic phuckup btw