Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why hasn't Trae blown up? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187190)

L.Kizzle 08-12-2010 08:49 PM

Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Dude is too hard and raw, homie should be major.

Trae and Slim Thug: Nuttin to a Boss

OneMoreSucka 08-12-2010 08:51 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Who?

Exactly.

L.Kizzle 08-12-2010 08:52 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Who?

Exactly.

Yet ...

Trae and Z-Ro: no Help

RaininThrees 08-12-2010 08:52 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Who?

Exactly.


This.

L.Kizzle 08-12-2010 08:53 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RaininThrees
This.

Off course you don't know him yet, he hasn't blown up, but he should have years ago.

Round Robin 08-12-2010 08:59 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
I remember interviewing him sometime last year... Also thought he would have had a little more exposure by this point

Brutal Honesty: The Straightforward Nature of Trae the Truth

StroShow4 08-12-2010 09:06 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFCY1RIZ-WA

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

L.Kizzle 06-24-2012 05:59 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
This might be his year.

With I'm On 2.0 and getting shot (which enhances his already high street cred) he should have a top 10 album on the billboard charts when released.

I'm happy for you man.

Alamo 06-24-2012 06:32 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
This might be his year.

With I'm On 2.0 and getting shot (which enhances his already high street cred) he should have a top 10 album on the billboard charts when released.

I'm happy for you man.




lol

qrich 06-24-2012 07:01 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Trae & Z-Ro :bowdown:

Scholar 06-24-2012 07:49 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Why would he blow up? He's gotten shot already. I think that's good enough to pass as "thug" in rap music.

Clippersfan86 06-24-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
He's real nice. People don't like deeper rap/hip hop, just autotune, meaningless bullshit.

Alamo 06-24-2012 08:00 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
He's real nice. People don't like deeper rap/hip hop, just autotune, meaningless bullshit.



People still use autotune?

Clippersfan86 06-24-2012 08:17 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo
People still use autotune?


You hear the newer wave of rappers live? Sound nothing close to how they do on album. My main point though is nobody talks about good rappers like Trae but club rappers like Drake sell a fortune of CD's.

Osiris 06-24-2012 08:45 PM

Re: Why hasn't Trae blown up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
You hear the newer wave of rappers live? Sound nothing close to how they do on album. My main point though is nobody talks about good rappers like Trae but club rappers like Drake sell a fortune of CD's.


:lol You're so out of touch.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy