Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Preseason Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders 8-12-10 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187200)

Lakers13 08-12-2010 10:37 PM

Preseason Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders 8-12-10

Oakland's D actually looked pretty good against our starters.

We signed some kid named Farr to replace Phillips for this year. Dallas' D continues to be pretty impressive, would like to face a team that could challenge our safeties more so we know if we are good there.

Brujesino 08-13-2010 12:10 AM

Re: Preseason Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders 8-12-10

RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense looked awsome Lamar Houston is a beast and is rocking his rookie cut:oldlol:

Too early to talk about Superbowl Champs Oakland Raiders???

Nope, we are the 2011 NFL Superbowl Champions.....OF THE WORLD!!!

1manfastbreak 08-13-2010 12:32 AM

:applause: oakland raiders defense flying to the ball thats what i like to see. offense still has some work to do

GO RAIDERS

SayQueensbridge 08-13-2010 03:01 AM

Oaklands Third-Stringers are really good!

crisoner 08-13-2010 04:58 PM

Not a bad day for the RAAAAAIIIDDDEERRSSS.

really though all that matters in these games are players get their feet wet...coaches try new schemes...and number one NOBODY GETS HURT.

That said good day for both teams.

1~Gibson~1 08-14-2010 11:44 AM

i actually wasnt suprised when i heard the Oakland Defense played good. they have an awesome prospect that will turn into a Star Lineback in Rolo McClain, they have a top 2 Shut-Down corner in Aso and they have one of the best DLineman in Seymour. i dont think 5 wins is out of the question this year for Oakland, especiall with the addition of an actualy QB that can throw the ball down the field and gain yards and a reliable defense they have now.

1manfastbreak 08-14-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
i actually wasnt suprised when i heard the Oakland Defense played good. they have an awesome prospect that will turn into a Star Lineback in Rolo McClain, they have a top 2 Shut-Down corner in Aso and they have one of the best DLineman in Seymour. i dont think 5 wins is out of the question this year for Oakland, especiall with the addition of an actualy QB that can throw the ball down the field and gain yards and a reliable defense they have now.

damn, i hope not