Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   any idiots out there that think Bush is a great president? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18766)

mlh1981 11-22-2006 09:50 AM

any idiots out there that think Bush is a great president?

try and defend this man. Tell me that he's an amazing president. Tell me that the war in Iraq is a complete success. Tell me that the economy is fine, and that the national debt is no big deal. Tell me that abortion/gay marriage are the most important issues out there. Tell me that our foriegn affiars are ok, and that overall, our country is in great shape. If there is anyone out there idiotic enough that feels this way, I want to hear it

El Seano 11-22-2006 10:02 AM

Tell me you're not just saying what everyone else has been saying for so long. Bush bashing has gone beyond cliche'd now. No offense but I think most people dislike Bush, why make a thread about it?

SupermanOnSteroids 11-22-2006 10:06 AM

yet somehow the guy gets elected twice. amazing.

El Seano 11-22-2006 10:09 AM

Conspiracy? or stupid voters? or Conspiracy?!?

SupermanOnSteroids 11-22-2006 10:11 AM

money

El Seano 11-22-2006 10:13 AM

True. Ah well, least he has cool dogs. Thats a merit for a world leader right? cool dogs? and he hasn't commited adultery or smoked weed yet either. So he's doing alright so far. You know, apart from the war and stuff.

SupermanOnSteroids 11-22-2006 10:22 AM

bush hasn't smoked weed? are you one crack? you ever hear that guy talk?

Timmeh 11-22-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
yet somehow the guy gets elected twice. amazing.

probably because America thought that Kerry would screw the US up beyond repair.

WuTangWizard 11-22-2006 12:31 PM

Maybe if the Democrats would put out some decent candidates they would win.

DLakerfan 11-22-2006 05:23 PM

I respect Bush as president but history will judge him as the most stupid President we ever have.

El Seano 11-22-2006 06:07 PM

cept maybe that guy who died before he could do anything.

lebron_zoom 11-22-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLakerfan
I respect Bush as president but history will judge him as the most stupid President we ever have.

how can you respect that guy everything about him I cant help but laugh at

jrt1584 11-22-2006 08:18 PM

The world was F'd up before Bush became president, he just made it worse. Everyone's acting like Bush is the cause of everything that's wrong in the world...

Having said that, Bush truly is an idiot. A lot of politicians are... No matter who the president is, there are always gonna be people saying that someone else should be president. It's happened with everyone...

The president is ONE person... think about it. How much impact can 1 person have over an entire country? (particularly the US). The worst thing about the U.S. is the killing that goes on and thats really not something that any 1 person can control or will ever be able to control. As for the whole war thing, the US should worry more about what's going on in our own country but it's never really been like that. We're the US! We gotta "help" the other countries out... :rollingeyes:

Jailblazers7 11-22-2006 08:22 PM

I dont like bush but lets move on we are only stuck with him 2 more year so lets talk about who should be the next president or important issues instead of pointlessly bashing bush.

SupermanOnSteroids 11-22-2006 08:25 PM

can you not pretty much blame iraq on him? he's the commander in chief of the armed forces. he's the one that gave the UN the finger and went to iraq without solid proof and turned the international community against the US. the worst thing about his term was that the republicans controlled the congress at the time so he got to do pretty much what he wanted to do without much resistence. on top of that he got to appoint his personal friends and followers in the supreme court and the federal reserve chairman and other key positions that are going to haunt this country for years to come.