Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Houston Rockets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Yao Ming working out, trash talks C. Hayes (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188315)

YouGotServed 08-24-2010 08:18 PM

Yao Ming working out, trash talks C. Hayes

Yao seems to be progressing just fine. Here's a couple YouTube videos courtesy of clutchfansDOTnet. Subscribe to this guy if you haven't already.

Quote:

Houston Rockets center Yao Ming works out for the Houston media on 8/24/2010. This is a clip showing video of every play Yao was involved in -- offense, defense, good or bad -- during the workout.

Every Yao Ming play, 7 mins long

Yao trash talking Hayes :oldlol:

Q.E.C 08-26-2010 04:10 PM

Re: Yao Ming working out, trash talks C. Hayes

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouGotServed
Yao seems to be progressing just fine. Here's a couple YouTube videos courtesy of clutchfansDOTnet. Subscribe to this guy if you haven't already.

Every Yao Ming play, 7 mins long

Yao trash talking Hayes :oldlol:

Yao looks good out there as far as footwork and offense, but his 1 on 1 looks a little sloppy. I hope he can improve that before the season. Thanks for the post!

YouGotServed 08-30-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Yao looks good out there as far as footwork and offense, but his 1 on 1 looks a little sloppy. I hope he can improve that before the season. Thanks for the post!

That's what I noticed too. I know he's just coming back from an injury but you can't let Hayes do you like that. :oldlol: His footwork will always be there, its his defense that I'm a little worried about. He kept falling for that dream type shake in the post; the same fake Rondo always does. I laughed pretty hard when Hayes told Yao to start running.

Q.E.C 08-31-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

That's what I noticed too. I know he's just coming back from an injury but you can't let Hayes do you like that. :oldlol: His footwork will always be there, its his defense that I'm a little worried about. He kept falling for that dream type shake in the post; the same fake Rondo always does. I laughed pretty hard when Hayes told Yao to start running.

lol :roll: But supposedly Chuck Hayes does everything in practice. He shoots 3 pointers, dunks, dribbles the ball down court and calls plays, crosses people, etc... I wish he could do this in real games. :rant

Q.E.C 09-02-2010 02:57 PM

I thought this would get a lot more replies. I guess no one here cares about Yao :(

YouGotServed 09-02-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

lol :roll: But supposedly Chuck Hayes does everything in practice. He shoots 3 pointers, dunks, dribbles the ball down court and calls plays, crosses people, etc... I wish he could do this in real games. :rant

I have never seen C. Hayes play in practice, you got me all curious now. :oldlol: What I like about Hayes is that he sticks to his role, and he's pretty much mastered his defense in the post. Unless you face him up, like Amare, you're not scoring on him.

Quote:

I thought this would get a lot more replies. I guess no one here cares about Yao :(

A certain website is getting all the Houston fan base.

Q.E.C 09-03-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

I have never seen C. Hayes play in practice, you got me all curious now. :oldlol: What I like about Hayes is that he sticks to his role, and he's pretty much mastered his defense in the post. Unless you face him up, like Amare, you're not scoring on him.

A certain website is getting all the Houston fan base.

Thats probably why he doesn't do the stuff in games that he does in practice because he might look bad doing it against others, and yep good ol' Clutchfans has them all. My brother has an account on there.