Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Fable III (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191244)

Undisputed 09-25-2010 07:35 PM

Fable III

Releases October 26th

The story of this game will take place 50 years after the events in Fable 2. Here's an interview with the creator of Fable 3 talking indepth about some new features. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Xthk3_qmo

More videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpR2Uy2VLMc

Actual gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvuIH...eature=channel

The special edition will include the following...

Quote:

The Limited Collector’s Edition is set to offer downloadable content and in-box items wrapped up in a distinctive box created in the likeness of an old book.

“A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
“Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
“Fable III playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
“Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
“A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.
“One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures.”
http://projectego.net/840/fable-3-li...s-edition.html

Qwyjibo 09-25-2010 08:30 PM

Re: Fable III

I'm glad this is coming out for PC. Too bad Fable 2 didn't. Strange that they'd just skip one game in the series on a platform.

clipse026 09-26-2010 02:24 AM

Definitely getting this on release date. Fable 2 wasn't as good as the 1st story wise but there's still so much to do in Fable that it keeps me entertained. This one sounds like it will be much improved. I just need to finish all the achievements now. I'm like 39/66 with pretty much all co-op or online related achievements left.

Undisputed 09-26-2010 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clipse026
Definitely getting this on release date. Fable 2 wasn't as good as the 1st story wise but there's still so much to do in Fable that it keeps me entertained. This one sounds like it will be much improved. I just need to finish all the achievements now. I'm like 39/66 with pretty much all co-op or online related achievements left.

If you're still needing the Doll Catcher achievement and have Live, I could hook you up with the dolls. I pretty much have multiples of everything in Fable 2.

clipse026 09-26-2010 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undisputed
If you're still needing the Doll Catcher achievement and have Live, I could hook you up with the dolls. I pretty much have multiples of everything in Fable 2.

Yea I have live. I have I think 39/66 achievements. Pretty much everything but getting the townspeople drunk. Everything else is the collection achievements, the keys/gargoyles, and completion stuff.

m y t i n 09-27-2010 10:23 AM

I'm pre-ordering this game tomorrow :D

Nelson14 09-27-2010 10:39 AM

this game will be amazing

GOBB 09-27-2010 11:09 AM

Yeah Undisputed hooked me up with Fable 2 stuff. :cheers:

Heck I might go back on there and just sit at the lobby trying to see if people really give microsoft pts for stuff. I mentioned a long time ago some dude offered I think 800 micr pts for those Dolls. Dont know why I didnt take his offer. But there has to be desperate f*ckers still lingering there. :oldlol:

I have a 2nd game save at the end so if you need those end game achievements and dont feel like playing the game 2 more times to get it? Let me know. I also may have a game save at the Colloseum where you need to score a certain pt total to unlock a teddy Bear which is apart of the dye achievement. I'd have to check tho, not sure if I kept playing on it or not. That was a pain trying to get that score.

Cant wait for Fable 3.

clipse026 09-28-2010 01:24 AM

The Colosseum is part of a DLC right? I haven't played the game in a few months. Been working on L4D and WaW achievements.

Undisputed 09-28-2010 01:27 AM

Quote:

The Colosseum is part of a DLC right? I haven't played the game in a few months. Been working on L4D and WaW achievements.

Yes. It's part of the "See the Future" DLC, which is 400 microsoft points, if I remember correctly.

GOBB 09-28-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

What WaW achievements you working on? I got all besides the Big Baller achievement where you need to get 75,000 pts in Shi No Numa. I've been hoping I come across a modder because I played with some who spawned all the guns, can give you infinite life and all types of things. Finding 3 other people who know what to do, arent cheap with cash and work as a team? Not easy.

GOBB 10-04-2010 02:30 PM

Couple more weeks.

clipse026 10-04-2010 03:35 PM

I've only done the campaign on Hardened so far. Just been working on multiplayer trying to get better at it. I made it to round 14 without a revive on the zombie map and then died :(. But I'm going to have to shell out for all the maps next week I think. It's too fun.

Kungfro 10-04-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelson14
this game will be amazing

Lionhead has a bad habit of overhyping all their games, especially the fable series. Not that the other fable games were bad, I just didn't think they were anything special. Not expecting much different from this, hopefully I'm wrong though.

GOBB 10-04-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

I've only done the campaign on Hardened so far. Just been working on multiplayer trying to get better at it. I made it to round 14 without a revive on the zombie map and then died :(. But I'm going to have to shell out for all the maps next week I think. It's too fun.

Oh man there were some campaigns on Hardended that stressed me out. One comes to mind is Heart of Reich I believe. There is a part where you gotta blow up these guns. :mad: I literally had to look on youtube for a guide and even that didnt help me that much.

By far the toughest of all the COD games to beat on Hardened but very rewarding and a feeling of satisfaction. So you dont have Sho No Numa or Der Riese?