Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   What game did you finish? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191719)

glidedrxlr22 09-30-2010 01:30 PM

What game did you finish?

Similar to the What game are you playing now thread..... what games have you recently passed?

Mass Effect 2 09/28/10
Not 100%...credits rolled....lost some crew members... did some side missions

Metal Gear 3 Subsistence 09/29/10
Took me about 20 hours.

Rose 09-30-2010 01:34 PM

Re: What game did you finish?

Halo reach: beautiful campaign amazing loved the campaign.
Transformers War for Cybertron: campaign is far better than the multiplayer(which is okay)

LbloodOjunkieG 09-30-2010 01:43 PM

I have a hard time finishing games, but I did finish Mafia II a few weeks ago. I loved that game.

brooks_thompson 09-30-2010 02:21 PM

mass effect 2 for the 4th time, now that the shadow broker dlc is out. i still check the thread here almost daily in hopes that people are still playing it. first game i ever got 1000 gamerscore on

simcjt 09-30-2010 03:25 PM

Last game I beat story wise was Red Dead. Probably get it again from gamefly soon to get 1000 gamerscore wise.

BALLin01 09-30-2010 03:40 PM

Halo Reach on Legendary. Loved the campaign

RapsFan 09-30-2010 03:48 PM

Recently completed Dragon Age and then Red Dead. Am going to be starting up another ME2 playthrough soon.

gasolina 09-30-2010 04:19 PM

Let's see for this year only.... (Finished game, but no 100% completion)

1. God of War collection
2. God of War 3
3. Heavy Rain
4. Final Fantasy 13
5. Dragon Age Awakening
6. Uncharted 2 (was this 2010?)
7. Assassin's Creed 2

glidedrxlr22 09-30-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gasolina
Let's see for this year only.... (Finished game, but no 100% completion)

1. God of War collection
2. God of War 3
3. Heavy Rain
4. Final Fantasy 13
5. Dragon Age Awakening
6. Uncharted 2 (was this 2010?)
7. Assassin's Creed 2

I completed the ones in bold:
1. God of War collection passed the originals
2. God of War 3 great game
3. Heavy Rain great story and drama
4. Final Fantasy 13
5. Dragon Age Awakening might play this...game of the year edition out in Oct
6. Uncharted 2 (was this 2010?) great game
7. Assassin's Creed 2[/quote]

ukballer 09-30-2010 05:19 PM

I'm horrible at finishing games, I just get too bored. Especially when I'm crap at them.

I guess completing the Pokemon games can count? Even though basically everyone who had the game completed them....

Oh, I did complete Gran Turismo 4 though. Won every race/championship and unlocked every car. That was/is one addictive game. Now I don't even have a PS3 to play GT5 on.

gasolina 09-30-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukballer
I'm horrible at finishing games, I just get too bored. Especially when I'm crap at them.

I guess completing the Pokemon games can count? Even though basically everyone who had the game completed them....

Oh, I did complete Gran Turismo 4 though. Won every race/championship and unlocked every car. That was/is one addictive game. Now I don't even have a PS3 to play GT5 on.

Wow that's quite something. I remember when i got my PS2 it was packaged with GT3 A-spec. Fantastic game. But I think I broke a controller or two from frustration of leading the first 4 1/2 laps of a race and then crashing halfway on the 5th and last lap....

And then getting the same ****ing car I unlocked 30 minutes ago from the same race (there were 4 different cars to be unlocked at random)

SayTownRy 09-30-2010 05:36 PM

been a few months since i played one all the way through..

last ones were super mario galaxy 2, alan wake, and cave story. all quality.

should have halo reach wrapped up by the weekend, but i can only play a level or so before i hafta jump into some multiplayer

RapsFan 09-30-2010 07:19 PM

I also finished FF13 earlier this year. The most hrs into any game in a long long time was with FF13.

ukballer 10-01-2010 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gasolina
Wow that's quite something. I remember when i got my PS2 it was packaged with GT3 A-spec. Fantastic game. But I think I broke a controller or two from frustration of leading the first 4 1/2 laps of a race and then crashing halfway on the 5th and last lap....

And then getting the same ****ing car I unlocked 30 minutes ago from the same race (there were 4 different cars to be unlocked at random)

That sounds pretty rough! I was pretty lucky with the random cars. Also, for the endurance races, I just stuck it on B-Spec for most of it and left it on overnight. :pimp:

I was only a kid at the time, and there was no way my parents were gonna let me game through the night and race. :lol So I just put it on B-Spec, turned the tv off and let it do most of the race haha.

gasolina 10-01-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukballer
That sounds pretty rough! I was pretty lucky with the random cars. Also, for the endurance races, I just stuck it on B-Spec for most of it and left it on overnight. :pimp:

I was only a kid at the time, and there was no way my parents were gonna let me game through the night and race. :lol So I just put it on B-Spec, turned the tv off and let it do most of the race haha.

B-spec? Band spec? You put rubber bands on your dual shock?