Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Can you really blame Favre? the Jets locker room? Shouldn't the Jets organization (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192833)

Poodle 10-11-2010 10:19 AM

Can you really blame Favre? the Jets locker room? Shouldn't the Jets organization

be at fault?

pics are better than words

Jenn Sterger - the girl Favre sent pics of his ***** to that worked for the Jets organization.

+

Jets reporter/model Ines Sainz - Jets players got blame for immature behavior

Someone forward this to Goodell, the Players Union, and the Jets owner/GM. Jets organization are practically teasing their players with these strippers they have hanging around their team. I can't fault the players at all. its like throwing cheese in front of a mouse and expecting them to ignore it. If anyone deserves blame its the Jets organization and the NFL.

its just silly how the players are made the scapegoat here :facepalm

RaininThrees 10-11-2010 11:22 AM

Re: Can you really blame Favre? the Jets locker room? Shouldn't the Jets organization

So what you're saying is that grown men shouldn't have to act like adults because there's a good looking girl around?

Poodle 10-11-2010 11:35 AM

Re: Can you really blame Favre? the Jets locker room? Shouldn't the Jets organization

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaininThrees
So what you're saying is that grown men shouldn't have to act like adults because there's a good looking girl around?

no i'm saying you put 30+ testosterone filled athletes into a situation surrounded by stripper looking women that look/dress like one, you can't blame them for hitting on some of them at some point, let alone gawking at the clothes they sometimes wear.

who was it? Bank of America that fired an employee for dressing/looking too sexy and how it interfered with their day to day? and she wasn't NEARLY as provocatively dressed as these 2 ho's are....

the organization/NFL should take a lot of the blame for hiring these females that dress/look like sluts/strippers and flaunt themselves in front of these millionaire pro athletes for whatever reasons. don't even tell me they couldn't dress much more conservative/professional if they wanted to. i'd have to ask the Jets why they hire all of these good looking females teasing their players, then pretend to blame their players for what is obviously going to happen. Players are the least to blame period.

lets just say if you were a pro athlete and worked in a stripper environment in terms of a day to day, you'd have to be gay not to peep or try and hook up.

RaininThrees 10-11-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poodle
no i'm saying you put 30+ testosterone filled athletes into a situation surrounded by stripper looking women that look/dress like one, you can't blame them for hitting on some of them at some point, let alone gawking at the clothes they sometimes wear.

who was it? Bank of America that fired an employee for dressing/looking too sexy and how it interfered with their day to day? and she wasn't NEARLY as provocatively dressed as these 2 ho's are....

the organization/NFL should take a lot of the blame for hiring these females that dress/look like sluts/strippers and flaunt themselves in front of these millionaire pro athletes for whatever reasons. don't even tell me they couldn't dress much more conservative/professional if they wanted to. i'd have to ask the Jets why they hire all of these good looking females teasing their players, then pretend to blame their players for what is obviously going to happen. Players are the least to blame period.

lets just say if you were a pro athlete and worked in a stripper environment in terms of a day to day, you'd have to be gay not to peep or try and hook up.

Re: the bolded: She's suing for wrongful dismissal.

Show me where Sterger dressed inappropriately on the job. I consider Sainz and Sterger to be entirely separate issues. While I think people shoul still act with a level of decorum regardless, Sainz was inviting inappropriate behaviour with her act. Sterger on the other hand?

Also, there's a big difference between trying to peep or discreetly trying to get with a girl, and being a harassing a-hole and sending pictures of your wang to someone.

Sarcastic 10-11-2010 11:40 AM

Jenn Sterger is just a self promoting attention seeking whore. She released all this new information because she is coming out with a new pictorial for Playboy soon, and wants to drum up business for her spread.

Gotta give her credit though. It will probably work.

Poodle 10-11-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Re: the bolded: She's suing for wrongful dismissal.

Show me where Sterger dressed inappropriately on the job. I consider Sainz and Sterger to be entirely separate issues. While I think people shoul still act with a level of decorum regardless, Sainz was inviting inappropriate behaviour with her act. Sterger on the other hand?

Also, there's a big difference between trying to peep or discreetly trying to get with a girl, and being a harassing a-hole and sending pictures of your wang to someone.

i'd be shocked if Sterger - Favre didn't have a relationship where that was acceptable. so you think Favre is randomly sending ***** shots to hot chicks out of the blue? harassing them with ***** shots?

theres a whole lot more to it than her and Favre not knowing each other and you portraying it like he was just randomly throwing out his ***** pics to every hot girl. nobody is that bold/stupid...

i'd really love to see pics of the Jets masseuse's. i'm betting there is a consistency in how they hire, and its a joke to me they're putting all of the blame on the players when there are now multiples of females involved in sexually related incidents withiin the Jets organization iin different incidents.

i really wonder why Favre wasn't sending ***** shots to Packers organization hires, or why other locker rooms aren't having this issue. you think its just they're all more mature than the Jets players, or that they don't have the same type of females hanging around them from a day to day?

Poodle 10-11-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Jenn Sterger is just a self promoting attention seeking whore. She released all this new information because she is coming out with a new pictorial for Playboy soon, and wants to drum up business for her spread.

Gotta give her credit though. It will probably work.

i'm sure it will....

i blame the Jets more than Favre. it just makes me wonder why all of this happened with the Jets when he was with Green Bay most of his career, and also the Vikings with no issues. coincidentally the same team that got shit earlier this year for another sexual incident.

the way some business's hire, including in the real business world, can be very one sided based on who is doing the hiring. with fluff jobs like masseuses, sideline reporters, etc. i can easily see someone at the Jets being very partial towards hot chicks/models to fill them.

Sarcastic 10-11-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

i'm sure it will....

i blame the Jets more than Favre. it just makes me wonder why all of this happened with the Jets when he was with Green Bay most of his career, and also the Vikings with no issues. coincidentally the same team that got shit earlier this year for another sexual incident.

the way some business's hire, including in the real business world, can be very one sided based on who is doing the hiring. with fluff jobs like masseuses, sideline reporters, etc. i can easily see someone at the Jets being very partial towards hot chicks/models to fill them.

He was cheating on his wife in Green Bay too. His wife almost left him. She put that in her book.

Poodle 10-11-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Show me where Sterger dressed inappropriately on the job.

feel free to show me some pics where she dressed appropriately..

Poodle 10-11-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

He was cheating on his wife in Green Bay too. His wife almost left him. She put that in her book.

but was it with Packers organization hire's/reporters? i'm sure he cheats if he's cheating now, but my blame is with the temptations in front of him from a day to day at work, and who really is to blame for that.

Sarcastic 10-11-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

but was it with Packers organization hire's/reporters? i'm sure he cheats if he's cheating now, but my blame is with the temptations in front of him from a day to day at work, and who really is to blame for that.

I see what you are saying.

Well, in all fairness the Jets didn't hire Ines Sainz. She was working with a Spanish station doing a report for them. She promotes her sex appeal in her reports, so she always dresses that way.

Poodle 10-11-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

I see what you are saying.

Well, in all fairness the Jets didn't hire Ines Sainz. She was working with a Spanish station doing a report for them. She promotes her sex appeal in her reports, so she always dresses that way.

yeah and thats where i blame the NFL for their part in this...

knowing that, they allow her to walk into men's locker rooms, sidelines at practices/games, and then act like its some cardinal sin for players to acknowledge her in the way she's flaunting to be acknowledged.

its just a joke to me how the players are taking all of the blame, when the organization/NFL should be taking the brunt of it. and NOBODY that i've read is calling them out on it...

GOBB 10-11-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Game winner.

ALBballer 10-11-2010 12:27 PM

I hate how ******* these day can make claims like this and get rich from it. First off, how did Favre have her number? I would assume she gave it to him. Secondly, I don't think Favre is the type that would send a pic of his dck out of the blue. I think these two had a relationship and he trusted her enough to send such a pic. He prob had nude pics of her as well.Thirdly why is this an issue now? This is what, almost 2 years ago?

Sorry this broad comes off as a gold digger.

Poodle 10-11-2010 12:31 PM

[IMG]So what you're saying is that grown men shouldn't have to act like adults because there's a good looking girl around? Game winner.[/IMG]

nope, i don't think pro athletes in a locker room or practice environment should be sexually teased every day at their 'work place', and then have to front they're not interested and be the role model robots the NFL wants them to when they're put in that environment. its really human nature to gawk, act immature if you're a man around other men in a locker room, and this expectation to be 'professional' is pretty laughable all things considered. maybe in a perfect, politically correct world but thats the problem here. many people's expectations aren't practical to the real world more than their unrealistic, politically correct perfect world...

what bothers me most is why do these females that are supposedly working get a pass? do they HAVE to dress like that with tight, skimpy shirts, jeans, and obviously flaunting their bodies? where else can females working get away with that other than a strip joint? oh thats right, its standard for working around pro athletes if you're a hot female....