Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wade may set NBA record for FT's in a 7 game series (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1933)

Eddie 06-19-2006 05:21 PM

Wade may set NBA record for FT's in a 7 game series

Right now Dwayne Wades FTA's threw 5 games is tied for the most all-time at 76 (Shaq had 76 back in 2000)

If the Mavs force a game 7 Wade has a chance to rewrite history if his FTA's hold to his 15 average. No player in the history of the L has ever attempted 100 FT's in a 7 game series, Wade is just 24 FTA's short.

theinfamousmobb 06-19-2006 05:23 PM

K :confused:

SupermanOnSteroids 06-19-2006 05:23 PM

he'll get 100 by half time next game.

AKA AAP 06-19-2006 05:25 PM

Dirk just set the most FTA's for an entire playoffs...

heavensdevil 06-19-2006 05:25 PM

re

He probably will, thats the sad thing. Seems like whenever I watch the Heat play, wades at the Line. Hes Getting the A.I. treatment now.

theinfamousmobb 06-19-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavensdevil
He probably will, thats the sad thing. Seems like whenever I watch the Heat play, wades at the Line. Hes Getting the A.I. treatment now.

Maybe because he doesnt settle for jumpers and attacks the rim, nah that aint it the refs are why:violin:

BASKETBALL BABE 06-19-2006 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
Maybe because he doesnt settle for jumpers and attacks the rim, nah that aint it the refs are why:violin:

You know? I was totally thinking about that today? The similarity with Wade and Iverson. It is so true. I remember that AI always gets so many FTA's its not even funny, but than i realized why. He is always inside the perimiter and driving to the basket and attacking the rim which reminds me of someone::rolleyes: Now i know who. Thats literally the only reason.

theinfamousmobb 06-19-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BASKETBALL BABE
You know? I was totally thinking about that today? The similarity with Wade and Iverson. It is so true. I remember that AI always gets so many FTA's its not even funny, but than i realized why. He is always inside the perimiter and driving to the basket and attacking the rim which reminds me of someone::rolleyes: Now i know who. Thats literally the only reason.

Thats why AI was #1 in ft attempts and Wade was #2 during regular season

Unregistered 06-19-2006 05:44 PM

Wade really impressed me with his ability to let refs bail him out time after time.

BASKETBALL BABE 06-19-2006 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered
Wade really impressed me with his ability to let refs bail him out time after time.

LOL You are so VOIDED.... go register at least. Time after Time???? clearly he doesnt attack the rim right????

gr8_wun 06-19-2006 05:49 PM

Wade really impressed me with his ability to drive to the basket aggresively forcing the issue with the ref time after time.

just edited it for ya mr. unregistered

TMacsOneGoodEye 06-19-2006 05:52 PM

Looking back in hindsight can you imagine telling your kids "It was the legend of D Wade being born! He got to the line time and time again shooting 70% in free throws! He was shooting below 40% fg's but the ft's he was over 70%! Never in my life have I seen a free throw display like that! It was the legend of Wade and it was a sight to behold!! swoosh!!...lane violation, do over!!!"

BASKETBALL BABE 06-19-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Looking back in hindsight can you imagine telling your kids "It was the legend of D Wade being born! He got to the line time and time again shooting 70% in free throws! He was shooting below 40% fg's but the ft's he was over 70%! Never in my life have I seen a free throw display like that! It was the legend of Wade and it was a sight to behold!! swoosh!!...lane violation, do over!!!"

One freakin game where he was shooting less than 40%, get over it. Most of his games he would never shoot like that. Again, you know in the third and fourth quarter, he stepped up and did his thing making field goals back to back. So seriously like Dwyane Wade said, "I look at tonights game like two seperate games. The first half was one game and the second half was a different game.".... If thats so than his second game was off the hook

HALLandOATES 06-19-2006 06:11 PM

Your not funny smarta55

Unregistered 06-19-2006 06:13 PM

According to ESPN (ATH) Game 5 was the largest FT difference beteween teams in NBA Finals History. Over 40 years.