Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   kg for odom + bynum.. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19348)

rezznor 11-27-2006 02:29 AM

kg for odom + bynum..
 
could it happen?

LakersDynasty 11-27-2006 02:31 AM

we wont give it up bynum yea boyyyyyyyyyy :banana: ooidm [pluds kwame mitght workkkk

Seņor Cedric 11-27-2006 02:31 AM

I wouldn't do it, it's a bad deal for the Lakers.
Bynum has a lot of potential.

Randy Foye would be the perfect fit on the Lakers though, infinitely better than that co__sucker Smush Parker.

rezznor 11-27-2006 02:32 AM

i doubt minnesota would give up kg unless bynum is dealt

*Omni.Slasher* 11-27-2006 02:32 AM

Lakers probably would have done it last year but now hell no they wouldnt.

LakersDynasty 11-27-2006 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
I wouldn't do it, it's a bad deal for the Lakers.
Bynum has a lot of potential.

Randy Foye would be the perfect fit on the Lakers though, infinitely better than that coqsuckers Smush Parker.

fixed., :banana:

JSub 11-27-2006 02:34 AM

If Lakers put that deal, they win the championship. Pure and simple. Which is exactly why I hope it never happens.

rezznor 11-27-2006 02:34 AM

how many years do u guys think kg has left? he's still relatively young, i dont know of any nagging injuries. a kobe+kg tandem can be pretty potent for the short run. they should try to win now.

edit. for the rockets sake, i hope that deal never happens as well.

LakersDynasty 11-27-2006 02:35 AM

i beg topy dieffer, no roiple plaeyes no chmapionsho;p :banana:

hotsizzle 11-27-2006 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSub
If Lakers put that deal, they win the championship. Pure and simple. Which is exactly why I hope it never happens.


Jsub, what happened? a few weeks ago, you said you actually enjoyed the lakers and that you're from LA...was it too much delusional fans that ruined it for you or are you not likn the way they're playing:confusedshrug:

Seņor Cedric 11-27-2006 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
fixed., :banana:


Fantabulous

LakersDynasty 11-27-2006 02:38 AM

Woewe lpook at himg oooo >>>>>> :banana:
I wanna get up and jhon ihim.

hotsizzle 11-27-2006 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rezznor
how many years do u guys think kg has left? he's still relatively young, i dont know of any nagging injuries. a kobe+kg tandem can be pretty potent for the short run. they should try to win now.

edit. for the rockets sake, i hope that deal never happens as well.


I think KG will last till about 35, 36..then you will see a major decline. why that long? well, he takes good care of his body and is not only athletic but mad skilled. He'll be effective for a while, its not guaranteed but thats just my personal opinion

If Lakers start to somewhat struggle, I think they may pull something like this; because I doubt they want to have a prime Kobe on a struggling team.

As for now, they are looking good and ready to be considered elite legit contenders in a yr or two..so I doubt they would wanna blow that up...and personally, I dont think they should anyways....another part of me though cant even begin to imagine what a kobe/kg combo would do:bowdown:

Seņor Cedric 11-27-2006 02:42 AM

Quote:

L.A. Lakers trade:
Lamar Odom
Kwame Brown
Andrew Bynum
Aaron McKie

Minnesota trade:
Kevin Garnett
Randy Foye
Eddie Griffin

That would be a fair trade for both.

JSub 11-27-2006 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Jsub, what happened? a few weeks ago, you said you actually enjoyed the lakers and that you're from LA...was it too much delusional fans that ruined it for you or are you not likn the way they're playing:confusedshrug:


Yes, delusional fans ruined it for me once again. Sorry, I tried this time. I really did. :confusedshrug:

But they're doing well, so I'm happy for ya!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy