Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How many times does your order get screwed up in the drive thru! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194004)

mmsupra 10-22-2010 08:48 AM

How many times does your order get screwed up in the drive thru!

I really am getting sick of just letting people do there job! I swear I have to check my order from now on period! This is the second time this week I got breakfast and 2 different places and screwed it up. First Dunkin' Dounts put cheese on my croissants when I asking for no cheese and it was on the ticket. Then this morning BK gave me Syrup with my Cini- Minis! Does this happen a lot to you guys? I hate to sit there while stare at you and open everything up and check it all but I guess I will have to from now on. SMH :facepalm

mlh1981 10-22-2010 09:28 AM

Re: How many times does your order get screwed up in the drive thru!

Asking for everything on my burger except for pickles usually means nothing BUT pickles (and an extra amount of those)

rufuspaul 10-22-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
Asking for everything on my burger except for pickles usually means nothing BUT pickles (and an extra amount of those)

But pickles are where your vitamins come from.:confusedshrug:

Rake2204 10-22-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981

I know the feeling.

A few weeks ago I ordered french toast at IHOP and was halfway through with my meal before I realized I was eating pancakes. No big deal though, it was The International House of Pancakes, which means sometimes you're just going to get some cakes, even if you don't ask for 'em.

mmsupra 10-22-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rake2204
I know the feeling.

A few weeks ago I ordered french toast at IHOP and was halfway through with my meal before I realized I was eating pancakes. No big deal though, it was The International House of Pancakes, which means sometimes you're just going to get some cakes, even if you don't ask for 'em.

:facepalm :roll:

JohnnySic 10-22-2010 10:13 AM

I haven't touched fast food in years but back in my younger, fatter days I ate tons of it and its no hyperbole that they got my order wrong more often than right.

Always check your order before driving off. Better yet, stop eating that stuff.

DukeDelonte13 10-22-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rake2204
I know the feeling.

I remember my one and only time at IHOP i asked for wiggly/rare bacon. Waitress brings me back my bacon crunchy as shit, and is like, "oh sorry. your bacon is well done." And just leaves.
F*ck that!

alwaysunny 10-22-2010 11:30 AM

You think that's bad? Try not getting your meal at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NX_MMIkLY

YouCallILose 10-22-2010 11:35 AM

I almost got in a fight with a drive thru guy one night. We went to whataburger about 2 am hammered and i got something with a soda.

About 5 minutes i take a drink of the soda and it has NO ice, it's watered down, and it's hot. I'm pretty sure the guy gave me a soda that had either been sitting in the kitchen for hours in a cup or some employ had been drinking and he gave me by mistake.

Ended up getting my money back but damn i was pissed

rufuspaul 10-22-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaysunny
You think that's bad? Try not getting your meal at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NX_MMIkLY

:lol Brilliant.

DPittman 10-22-2010 11:42 AM

i check before i pull away from the window

Hawker 10-22-2010 11:58 AM

They make like $5.75/hour. You shouldn't expect much from a fast food place.

KissMySwag 10-22-2010 12:11 PM

The Wendy's in my town is ran by a bunch of spanish people that can hardly speak english and they **** up my orders all the time :banghead:

Hawker 10-22-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KissMySwag
The Wendy's in my town is ran by a bunch of spanish people that can hardly speak english and they **** up my orders all the time :banghead:

Call immigration on them.

Maga_1 10-22-2010 12:36 PM

Last time i went to drive thru in McDonalds i received one more cheese, one more Wrap and 4 nuggets :oldlol: