Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195129)

Kobe8 10-30-2010 11:39 AM

Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

Im Defintely Gettin it , its prolly gonna be like Mw2 But with less Launchers I guess. I just hope they only have the Stinger Missile.

Should I get medal Of Honor or BO?

Im thinkin BO , and prolly get MOH next month.
-----

Im Sure Maniak is gettin it, or?

ukballer 10-30-2010 12:16 PM

Re: Anyone Excited for BlackOps?

Yup, can't wait for it! Have been so busy the last week or so, I'd almost forgotten about it! Only today I realised that release day is only 10 days away here in the UK, and I should get mine a day earlier. Didn't realise it was so close! A pleasant surprise anyway.

Kobe8 10-30-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukballer
Yup, can't wait for it! Have been so busy the last week or so, I'd almost forgotten about it! Only today I realised that release day is only 10 days away here in the UK, and I should get mine a day earlier. Didn't realise it was so close! A pleasant surprise anyway.

Play mw2 to the Fullest!!!

step_back 10-30-2010 02:09 PM

will get it for sure, just not sure when. I only have a ps3 and I don't really rate PSN that highly.

If I get an xbox sometime around christmas I will get it then.

Kobe8 10-30-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by step_back
will get it for sure, just not sure when. I only have a ps3 and I don't really rate PSN that highly.

If I get an xbox sometime around christmas I will get it then.

It comes out for both consoles . you high? :lol

step_back 10-30-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe8
It comes out for both consoles . you high? :lol

Are you?

how does my post not make sense?

GOBB 10-30-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by step_back
Are you?

how does my post not make sense?

:roll: He's a moron, dont mind him.

Kobe8 10-30-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
:roll: He's a moron, dont mind him.

STFU nancy, You and pete need to get off burger king and find another fast food place... i'll even bet that you connect to a wireless internet off BK. :lol

Your Pathetic dawg.

@Step_back , If you already got a ps3, then why would yu buy an xbox ..

Just buy it for ps3 , I just dont get it.

GOBB 10-30-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe8
STFU nancy, You and pete need to get off burger king and find another fast food place... i'll even bet that you connect to a wireless internet off BK. :lol

Your Pathetic dawg.

@Step_back , If you already got a ps3, then why would yu buy an xbox ..

Just buy it for ps3 , I just dont get it.

I dont eat at Burker King. Havent in years. Really dont eat at fast food places. So I'm lost on this whole Burger King bit. Then again you are a proven moron so that would explain everything.

He already said in his post he doesnt rate PSN highly which is why he is unsure he will buy it for Ps3. Call of Duty memo to the moron, memo to the moron is a multiplayer game for the most part. So if he doesnt rate the online gaming for ps3 highly and is thinking about purchasing an xbox 360 for xmas. Why wouldnt he just wait until xmas to get COD Black Ops when he gets 360? Why does anyone need to explain this to you? You dont need all this text and breakdown when what he said was pretty clear.

But again you're a moron so that explains everything. Same moron who put a video game on layaway because he didnt think he would have enough money to enjoy Disney World.

"I didnt know if I'd have enough to buy ice cream, a t shirt saying I was here and the mickey mouse ears! So I put the game on lawaway rather than spend all my money."

:facepalm

clipse026 10-30-2010 03:56 PM

:lol I have to agree about the PSN though. I don't have any intention of getting Black Ops really but I have MW2 on the PS3 and it's not as fun as World at War is on my 360. I still love the PS3 but xbox live is so much better than the PSN, pay or not.

Kobe8 10-30-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont eat at Burker King. Havent in years. Really dont eat at fast food places. So I'm lost on this whole Burger King bit. Then again you are a proven moron so that would explain everything.

He already said in his post he doesnt rate PSN highly which is why he is unsure he will buy it for Ps3. Call of Duty memo to the moron, memo to the moron is a multiplayer game for the most part. So if he doesnt rate the online gaming for ps3 highly and is thinking about purchasing an xbox 360 for xmas. Why wouldnt he just wait until xmas to get COD Black Ops when he gets 360? Why does anyone need to explain this to you? You dont need all this text and breakdown when what he said was pretty clear.

But again you're a moron so that explains everything. Same moron who put a video game on layaway because he didnt think he would have enough money to enjoy Disney World.

"I didnt know if I'd have enough to buy ice cream, a t shirt saying I was here and the mickey mouse ears! So I put the game on lawaway rather than spend all my money."

:facepalm

This is so sad.

step_back 10-31-2010 07:18 AM

I'm literally gobsmacked my post had to be broken down.......like seriously :facepalm

step_back 10-31-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clipse026
:lol I have to agree about the PSN though. I don't have any intention of getting Black Ops really but I have MW2 on the PS3 and it's not as fun as World at War is on my 360. I still love the PS3 but xbox live is so much better than the PSN, pay or not.

exactly my point 60 a year is a small price to pay when the quality of service is leaps and bounds ahead of PSN, PS3 is great machine but I use it as a blu ray player, for online console gaming there really is no competition, 360 does everything better.

Nets fan 93 11-02-2010 06:26 PM

What kind of question is this?
Of course.

GOBB 11-02-2010 06:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBeTsUnKXKQ

:banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6aXmwRJats

:rockon: