Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is there anyway I can influence the Knicks organization to fire Mike D'Antoni? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197358)

LastChanceToWin 11-15-2010 03:37 PM

Is there anyway I can influence the Knicks organization to fire Mike D'Antoni?

Mr Clutch Melo 11-15-2010 03:43 PM

Re: Is there anyway I can influence the Knicks organization to fire Mike D'Antoni?

If ISH does not care about you, why would the knicks ? :confusedshrug:

GreatHILL 11-15-2010 03:44 PM

Re: Is there anyway I can influence the Knicks organization to fire Mike D'Antoni?

the day the knicks fire damntoni it would be the happiest day for the organization, this coach is the biggest moron that ever coached in any sports lol

artificial 11-15-2010 03:44 PM

Take a gasoline shower, then light yourself up in protest to D'Antoni coaching.

I assure you some action will be taken.

Sarcastic 11-15-2010 03:45 PM

Get a job as the GM of the Knicks. With that job you can very easily convince the owner(Dolan) to fire D'Antoni.

Pointguard 11-15-2010 03:45 PM

Send them a picture of all the players he benched and lost value on with $ figures next to it. Contrast that with the players he loves and their input. Then show a youtube video of the 5 inspired minutes the Knicks played since he coached. Contrast that with him benching Nate Robinson for 12 games because of him shooting the ball after the buzzard. Nate's transgression didn't cost us a point yet, the benching assured us loosing probably five games and Utah a better spot in the draft.

That's a start.

Rowe 11-15-2010 03:47 PM

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/LastChanceToWin/

My favorite poster.

New York Knicks 11-15-2010 03:52 PM

Finish puberty first.

Stuckey 11-15-2010 04:37 PM

funny and gross, that face kinda ruined my day

Ron Artest 11-15-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckey
funny and gross, that face kinda ruined my day

Pretty sexy IMO. I'd choke him out and do that

bagelred 11-15-2010 04:55 PM

Can you stop making all Knick fans look bad? Stop making threads.

SAKOTXA 11-15-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
Can you stop making all Knick fans look bad? Stop making threads.

I thought all Knick fans looked bad... :oldlol:

DuMa 11-15-2010 05:19 PM

i like pringles.

praneel 11-15-2010 05:28 PM

You guys agreeing with the OP are gonna get negged.

I said something bad about Danphoni and got negged hard. :confusedshrug:

But no, there is nothing you can do. Dantoni was given a 5 year window to make the Knicks a non-basement dweller and it has only been 3. He doesn't have to win a title, he just needs to make them at least respectable. Plus he got a pretty hefty deal, I don't see the Knicks replacing him without a top flight coach to take over. And Mark Jackson is not it, nor is Van Gundy. If Doc Rivers was available, he might have been able to unseat Dantoni.

If the Knicks miss the playoffs again then it will be interesting to see how things play out.

BlazersDozen 11-15-2010 05:32 PM

I one contacted the Blazers about swapping Sheed for Abdur-Rahim and a season later it happened.

I doubt it had anything to do with me and my giant argument using stats at the time but I like to think it did.