Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minnesota Timberwolves Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Michael Beasley (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197617)

Kobe8 11-17-2010 04:33 AM

Michael Beasley

I dont know what the flow is goin on in minny but man , Michael Beasley is so arrogant and humble , (Arrogant in a good way , same for humble)...
hes puttin up big numbers which led you guys to a victory, I have so much hope for this young guy , I hope he continues to improve his game and maybe become the top 10 in the league. :cheers:
-
So guys , what do you think of him as ? A leader in the team? (He Mentioned He wanted to be the captain/leader but I dont think the coach agreed to it).

IMO If he Just keep improving his game and work on his defense, he will be a solid player overall :cheers: again!

TBone 11-18-2010 07:09 AM

Re: Michael Beasley

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe8
I dont know what the flow is goin on in minny but man , Michael Beasley is so arrogant and humble , (Arrogant in a good way , same for humble)...
hes puttin up big numbers which led you guys to a victory, I have so much hope for this young guy , I hope he continues to improve his game and maybe become the top 10 in the league. :cheers:
-
So guys , what do you think of him as ? A leader in the team? (He Mentioned He wanted to be the captain/leader but I dont think the coach agreed to it).

IMO If he Just keep improving his game and work on his defense, he will be a solid player overall :cheers: again!

B-Easy is ballin'!!! I said before the season Minnesota got a steal when Miami gave him away. Congrats B-Easy!!!

Kobe8 11-18-2010 08:36 AM

It wasnt a steal , but it was an OK trade though :cheers:

04mzwach 11-19-2010 12:40 AM

It was a steal, obviously.

8BeastlyXOIAD 11-19-2010 01:38 AM

:pimp: told everyone

B-Easy8 11-19-2010 10:24 AM

He's a star. I don't know why people have been questioning his work ethic from all reports I have heard is that he works his ass off. He is a leader both with his game and he gets on his teammates during games (always encourages Darko every time he scores which I find funny).
Overall it was an absolute steal getting him for 2 second round picks, thank you Miami.
:cheers:

04mzwach 11-19-2010 06:17 PM

Seems to me that it was time for Beasley to be his own man and stop living in the shadow of Wade. He wanted to be a leader is my guess and Wade was holding him back. (whether he realized it or not) It was Wade's team and Beasley just couldn't coexist with Wade. I'm glad he finally got his chance and is looking for hopefully a long future in Minnesota. This is one hell of a fluke if it is one, but I don't believe it is. Beasley looks like the real deal and he has just started the first chapter of his new book with the game winner he sunk a couple nights ago. :applause:

MikeBeas 01-04-2011 07:33 AM

wut