Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Which FA, should I grab? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198223)

Pouch26 11-21-2010 01:46 PM

Which FA, should I grab?

Not looking for any specific needs. 12 team/h2h league. I'm thinking about dropping Bledsoe, due to the Randy Foye timeshare I see coming.

Best FAs available:
Anthony Tolliver, George Hill, Barbosa, Marvin Williams, D. Favors, Matt Barnes, Shannon Brown, Peja, Bayless, Joel Pryzbilla (kind of need blocks, might have some value soon? I don't know.)

benJAMin 11-21-2010 02:34 PM

Re: Which FA, should I grab?

Not crazy about any of those FAs, I'd prob rather hold Bledsoe until Baron returns

chuckyboy34 11-21-2010 03:49 PM

dont drop to drop, your fa list is lacking. i'd wait for someone to come up.

Pouch26 11-21-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckyboy34
dont drop to drop, your fa list is lacking. i'd wait for someone to come up.

Thanks Benjamin and Chucky. Sometimes I can get a little impulsive.

chuckyboy34 11-22-2010 06:35 AM

hah yeah totally understand. i dropped dorrell wright after his 2 low point production only for it to blow up in my face. look around see whats going on in the league. if u need 3's belineli(sp) should be there, greene should be as well, although risky since he's in sactown.

sportin_life 11-22-2010 04:15 PM

Barbosa might be worth a flyer since Jack is gone.

I don't see Bledsoe having much value since he's already in a timeshare w/ Foye and Baron is back this weekend.

Pouch26 11-22-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportin_life
Barbosa might be worth a flyer since Jack is gone.

I don't see Bledsoe having much value since he's already in a timeshare w/ Foye and Baron is back this weekend.

Yeah Barbosa is still available. Weems is also available. Should I grab any of them and hope for the best? Or stay put?

jones900 11-22-2010 11:41 PM

Bledsoe is better than any of the guys you listed, but I agree, it feels like it's time to dump him with Foye and Davis cutting into his time. I have to imagine that a better FA will pop up soon.

sportin_life 11-23-2010 12:39 AM

I'm not that high on any of the FA but it's getting close to cutting time for Bledsoe. Out of the FA you listed, I would think Barbosa has the chance to be the most steady contributer if he's the 3rd guard for TO.

crazybob60 12-02-2010 10:01 PM

Even after the return of Baron Davis, I would still hold onto Eric Bledsoe, even with the list of guys you listed....