Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   European Basketball is better then NBA (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19969)

mmaroh 12-01-2006 12:05 PM

European Basketball is better then NBA
 
European Basketball is much more interested to watch then NBA.
www.mladost.org.mk

jbot 12-03-2006 08:24 AM

i don't know if it's better, but it's certainly played differently. i enjoyed watching the few nba teams vs. european teams preseason games that i could. they play a more team oriented game.

one question, i went to that link u provided and watched the video of the little kids. what the heck were they wearing? it looked like green aprons instead of jerseys. :confusedshrug:

tontoz 12-03-2006 11:44 PM

test
 
111

HeyManIt'sTom! 12-04-2006 12:02 AM

Are you kidding!?!?!?!? NBA players dunk way more!!!!!

TheTrueKnicksFan 12-05-2006 11:23 PM

nah kid, thats wussy ball.

JtotheIzzo 12-06-2006 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmaroh
European Basketball is much more interested to watch then NBA.
www.mladost.org.mk


your only post ever and you had to edit it

singmingming 12-08-2006 11:49 PM

It's not "then", it's "than". Yeah, please this comment is stupid. NBA ball is way better than European Ball. NBA has all the stars, Yao, Dirk, Shaq, Lebron,Kobe..enough said

mmaroh 12-16-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
i don't know if it's better, but it's certainly played differently. i enjoyed watching the few nba teams vs. european teams preseason games that i could. they play a more team oriented game.

one question, i went to that link u provided and watched the video of the little kids. what the heck were they wearing? it looked like green aprons instead of jerseys. :confusedshrug:


If try to explane , You'll never understand our financial situation, but still we are producing good players. As You probably know, the best Basketrball players are from EX-Yugoslavian territory's.
Those kids are very enthusiastic.

mmaroh 12-16-2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singmingming
It's not "then", it's "than". Yeah, please this comment is stupid. NBA ball is way better than European Ball. NBA has all the stars, Yao, Dirk, Shaq, Lebron,Kobe..enough said


Where are they from ? Yao , Dirk , Sojakovic, Divac ,........etc
Ili pojma nemas so sakam da kazam?

New Spalding ball ???? yak....
now check my spelling ...

wally_world 12-16-2006 11:30 PM

so you love shooting and shooting, no D and no dribbling?

stewart 12-18-2006 06:28 PM

Euro Basketball sucks!
 
Euro ball is real cool yell right ha ha what an idiot !

mmaroh 12-21-2006 04:59 AM

yeah, thats why USA is loosing from EU teams in JAPAN . :):):)

mmaroh 12-21-2006 04:59 AM

yeah, thats why USA is loosing from EU teams in JAPAN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewart
Euro ball is real cool yell right ha ha what an idiot !

yeah, thats why USA is loosing from EU teams in JAPAN

20 Dimes A Game 01-02-2007 08:12 AM

we can't compare the two until there is an Euro All Stars vs USA All Stars

Sword.Dragons 01-12-2007 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyManIt'sTom!
Are you kidding!?!?!?!? NBA players dunk way more!!!!!


Is that cool? to dunk the ball.. people like you are wrecking the game of basketball, you think just bcoz someone can dunk a ball they're automatically good..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy