Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   most amount of $ you've found and where? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199870)

jbot 12-04-2010 01:51 AM

most amount of $ you've found and where?

the biggest amount i've found was probably like a $10 bill. don't remember where i found it but i do remember finding $5 on a railroad track on my way to a candy store.

Captain Kirk 12-04-2010 01:56 AM

Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

Does it count if it's your own house? lol. I found $40 in my room. It was a big deal because I don't remember losing $40 and this money was in a place that only I had access to. Between a newspaper clipping of my grandfather winning parent of the year in a city that I had locked in a toolbox under my bed.

The Big Skinny 12-04-2010 02:04 AM

i found 50 dollars in a library. i was in an aisle just lookin at some encyclopedias for a project, and i come across 3 crumpled bills. 2 20s and a 10. i straightened those babies out, pocketed em rolled out. i was like 14 at the time so it seemed like a fortune at the time hahaa.

Wile E. Coyote 12-04-2010 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
i do remember finding $5 on a railroad track on my way to a candy store.

TennesseeFan 12-04-2010 02:30 AM

I found 7 dollars and 20 cents in your moms vagina once.

DeuceWallaces 12-04-2010 02:34 AM

Two years ago we found 1100 at a bar.

NoEasy9 12-04-2010 02:38 AM

I found $10 by a condo I usually walk through when I walk to school. I didn't pick it up, because at the time I felt like it was a trap or somebody was watching.. :oldlol: It was sketchy.

SinJackal 12-04-2010 02:43 AM

I'm guessing stealing doesn't count as "finding", so. . .I found a $20 once a long ass time ago, like when I was in like 4th or 5th grade. It was winter at the time (snow on the ground), and I was walking home sort of kicking the snow along the curb 'cause I was bored. After I kicked over some snow a handful of times, I noticed I saw some paper or something right under where I just kicked the snow, and I was like wtf? Double checked and it was a $20.

NoGunzJustSkillz 12-04-2010 03:07 AM

$250 on the Atlantic City boardwalk, early like 8am, I was riding bikes with my family. It was just laying there in piles and people were just walking by it :confusedshrug: one lady even said he's taking somebodies money like i was robbing somebody face to face. :wtf: Next day I found a twenty dollar bill in Tropicana. One time I dropped like $300 (my entire paycheck, cashed of course) in Home Depot and some lady turned it into the front desk.:eek:

Kobe8 12-04-2010 03:29 AM

100$ in the laundry room , Its a cool story bro kind of thing but if you do your own laundry, and if you live in a military neighborhood then you might be lucky to find hundred dollar bill,... all that laundry paid off mann..

Kobe8 12-04-2010 03:34 AM

I was walkin wit my uncle to my house and i was carryin his luggages , and i was like walkin right behind him and mann he was droppin 5'$ and 1'$!!!! It was like a trail or sumthin ,...

I was smilin like i was on crack or sumthin , im just glad he wasnt lookin for it..:oldlol:

he'd cut my balls off mann

momo 12-04-2010 04:23 AM

No one will believe this, and that is fine as it is pretty unbelievable, but 15K and yes, it was returned to the owner.

Big Bang Theory 12-04-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo
No one will believe this, and that is fine as it is pretty unbelievable, but 15K and yes, it was returned to the owner.

Backstory to this?

Hibachi! 12-04-2010 01:20 PM

I read this thread before I fell asleep last night, ended up dreaming about a vending machine that was just spitting out cash every time I pushed the change return button. Ended up with $20,000. lmao

JayGuevara 12-04-2010 02:53 PM

Not too long ago, I was at some store or another looking for a new pair of pants for work, and a guy like a rack over asks me if I dropped 100 dollars. Without thinking, I said no.

So if I would've made it one rack of clothing further, or just told a bit of a lie, I could've had an extra 100 bucks in my pocket.

I did find 50 bucks cleaning up one night in the bar where I was working at the time. And one of my coworkers found 100 one night as well.

I wouldn't mind finding some money today though, I could use some extra skrilla.