Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The OFFICIAL "sponsor an NBA forum" thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200098)

lilbeastnani 12-06-2010 12:48 PM

The OFFICIAL "sponsor an NBA forum" thread

Some forums straight up just suck. You put a post there and you could come back 4 years from now and it'd still be on the front page..

Below is the unofficial list of the forums that qualify:

Wizards
Kings
Blazers
Thunder
Hornets
T-Wolves
Bucks
Pacers
Hawks

This thread is that we choose to sponsor one of these shitty forums and have some team discussions in there for the day. Kind of like stimulating the economy, if you will.

BankShot 12-06-2010 12:56 PM

Re: The OFFICIAL "sponsor an NBA forum" thread

I tried with the Wolves Forum.... but there simply aren't enough regular posters/viewers to make anything happen.

lilbeastnani 12-06-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankShot
I tried with the Wolves Forum.... but there simply aren't enough regular posters/viewers to make anything happen.

lol @ you being butt hurt and calling me out in other threads just because your team forum sucks and you're mad at about it.

BankShot 12-06-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
lol @ you being butt hurt and calling me out in other threads just because your team forum sucks and you're mad at about it.

Boy the bad just keep getting worse. In instances like this I wish there was a combo of the eye-roll and the face palm. A smiley rolling his eyes then putting his face in his hand. :rolleyes: :facepalm

lilbeastnani 12-06-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankShot
Boy the bad just keep getting worse. In instances like this I wish there was a combo of the eye-roll and the face palm. A smiley rolling his eyes then putting his face in his hand. :rolleyes: :facepalm

Your mother coined the eye-rolling face palm when you were born, bruh.

BankShot 12-06-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Your mother coined the eye-rolling face palm when you were born, bruh.

"Your mother" joke??? I think that belongs in the thread about the 90s. :rolleyes:

NoName22 12-06-2010 03:46 PM

2 phags going at it ?

* grabs popcorn *

lilbeastnani 12-06-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoName22
2 phags going at it ?

* grabs popcorn *

*homo watches*

NoName22 12-06-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

*homo watches*

Got me there bruh.

brooks_thompson 12-06-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

*homo watches*

ha, i'll give it to you, nice comeback.

no one's gonna post on the grizzlies forum now that liloj and mamba have been heartbroken by their favorite stud