Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Best Long term FA grab is... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200804)

Pouch26 12-12-2010 10:05 AM

Best Long term FA grab is...

Glen Davis, D Favors, DeAndre Jordan, Chris Anderson?

Looking for rebounds, blocks, and consistency. Who would you grab and why?

chuckyboy34 12-12-2010 11:02 AM

Re: Best Long term FA grab is...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pouch26
Glen Davis, D Favors, DeAndre Jordan, Chris Anderson?

Looking for rebounds, blocks, and consistency. Who would you grab and why?

does 3 weeks count as long term? I'd say deandre if youre not looking for points, or else it would be glen davis, but davis doesnt really block that many shots. D favor's situation is messy with humphries AND murphy lurking and poaching minutes. Chris anderson is hit ot miss, i think some night he could give u 4 blocks and decent rebounds, others, he wont even get 20 minutes off the bench.

dobby 12-26-2010 05:19 AM

i would go with deandre at this point too

Stuckey 12-31-2010 06:31 PM

jordan

jenluvscnd 01-12-2011 07:37 PM

Hello, few questions

I have this assignment on hand which requires to be built in c.
It is a kind of schedule that we have to keep and maintain for the whole year of our labs and training, and placement office.
According to my calculation it will have round about 35000 records.
Which data structure should I use?

jenluvscnd 01-12-2011 07:53 PM

Whats up, few questions

1.what is the unit of complexity?

2. diff b/w order $ degree of a tree ?

three. diff b/w multiprogramming $ multiprocessor os.

4. in single processor how is the multiprogramming performed wen a job is performing i/o operation . is cpu not requrired for i/o operations.

5.plzzz assist me out wid the solutions of coreman, esp of B-trees.

6. ADOBE is cmning to my cllg plzz assist out in how $ 4rm where to prepare for it esp. C ..

i'm a beginner so assist me out so could i could get a location in it next year......

jenluvscnd 01-12-2011 08:09 PM

Whats up, few questions

I don't know C++ so can't aid you specifically but it seems like you have a reasonable request - have a look on Google to see how others have solved it. If you find a solution would be great if you could post it here for future reference

SourGrapes 01-12-2011 08:16 PM

wtf!

Gfronning 01-13-2011 10:07 AM

Deandre Jordan does rebounds and blocks, but if the nets nuggets trade goes down, than derrick favors fantasy value might go up.

lakeshow2011 01-13-2011 06:07 PM

Deandre has been beastly in 2011, if he is still available definitely pick him up. He had a bad a game last night, but in the 4 games prior he was averaging like 14 boards and 4 blocks. Glen Davis could be considered in deeper leagues, but with KG coming back soon his minutes should be decreased significantly. He will still probably get you around 10 pts and 5 boards, but there could be better options out there in smaller leagues.