Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Marijuana (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200992)

NYCgimmeBron 12-14-2010 12:18 AM

Marijuana

I was wondering how long it takes to remove itself from your system , i havn't smoked it for 2 days now and i want to get back to normal self.. its been that long .. i don't even know what it's like to go maybe a week without it.. so yea story so far, been of it for 2 days . .. just wondering how long it takes to get back to goat status.

also , what is the healthiest way to consume it?

brooks_thompson 12-14-2010 12:19 AM

Re: Marijuana

how much have you been smoking lately? it sounds like you're a pretty heavy smoker

and to consume as in eat? marijuana hummus. that or vaporize it.

BankShot 12-14-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCgimmeBron
I was wondering how long it takes to get out of your system , i havn't smoked it for 2 days now and i want to get back to normal self.. its been that long .. i don't even know what it's like to go maybe a week without it.. so yea story so far, been of it for 2 days . .. just wondering how long it takes to get back to goat status.

I'm pretty sure it depends on the levels in your system prior to stopping. Judging by your depiction of two days without smoking, I'd say you've got a solid month.

Ruh-Roh 12-14-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

I was wondering how long it takes to get out of your system , i havn't smoked it for 2 days now and i want to get back to normal self.. its been that long .. i don't even know what it's like to go maybe a week without it.. so yea story so far, been of it for 2 days . .. just wondering how long it takes to get back to goat status.

Getting out "out of your system" can take a few weeks to totally detox, but if you're worried about getting tested, the folicle one will come up positive monthes after you smoked it since your hair is a timeline of every chemical you consume.

If you down a shitload of cranberry juice it will speed up the process. A buddy of mine had a drug test 2 days after he smoked and passed after going through like 4-5 containers of ocean spray.

Stuckey 12-14-2010 12:21 AM

they say it's 30 days

NYCgimmeBron 12-14-2010 12:23 AM

Well yea it doesn't really bother me .. smoking it every day .. as disgusting as that may sound.. (mostly @ night) .. i'm trying really hard to stop because i know how much better I am without it .. but its hard when all your friends do it..but yea a solid month wow. that means all of christmas holidays pretty much...

Is there anything i can buy at a shop to speed up cleansing of body process..
or any natural remedies i can try at home .. i don't feel stoned right now ... but i am aware that i need to take some solid duration off the shyt.

NYCgimmeBron 12-14-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruh-Roh
Getting out "out of your system" can take a few weeks to totally detox, but if you're worried about getting tested, the folicle one will come up positive monthes after you smoked it since your hair is a timeline of every chemical you consume.

If you down a shitload of cranberry juice it will speed up the process. A buddy of mine had a drug test 2 days after he smoked and passed after going through like 4-5 containers of ocean spray.

cranberry juice . aite.. sweet thanks dude..

what about ribena?

Ruh-Roh 12-14-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

cranberry juice . aite.. sweet thanks dude..

what about ribena?

Don't know what that is so can't say. Are you trying to detox or load back up on your buzz? I'm confused.

ShannonElements 12-14-2010 12:30 AM

Do you have a wiz quiz or job change coming up or something? But like Bank said, it depends on how much you smoke. Every day? I'd probably take a month just for peace of mind. But if you smoke once every six months or so it can be out of your system in like two days. There are other factors too, such as how much water you drink(the more you pee the quicker it leaves your system).

I'm no expert on this shit though. Just researched it a bit before letting loose to much on vacation in case they tested me when I came back.

NYCgimmeBron 12-14-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Don't know what that is so can't say. Are you trying to detox or load back up on your buzz? I'm confused.

na i'm just trying to detox , I havn't drunk foir like 5 weeks now .. not that i was big drinker .. but i'm just doing an experiment i guesss. ..

But weed has always been main problem for me cos it doesn't really bother/affect me .. and i could easily pass it off as just smoking tobacco .. which i don't do .. but yea i also noticed with the amount of weed i was smoking that i found it really hard to wake up in the morning .. and at the same time .. get back to sleep in the morning.. so i would wake up.. would be smmmashed asss and then i couldnt get back to sleep .. so i would just have to get up.. even if it was like 5 am..
rapid

ShannonElements 12-14-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

A buddy of mine had a drug test 2 days after he smoked and passed after going through like 4-5 containers of ocean spray.

They just might not have tested his sample. I heard that they only test like 20% of the samples unless a few pop, then they'll test the rest. This might differ from organization to organization, but yeah.

NYCgimmeBron 12-14-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Do you have a wiz quiz or job change coming up or something? But like Bank said, it depends on how much you smoke. Every day? I'd probably take a month just for peace of mind. But if you smoke once every six months or so it can be out of your system in like two days. There are other factors too, such as how much water you drink(the more you pee the quicker it leaves your system).

I'm no expert on this shit though. Just researched it a bit before letting loose to much on vacation in case they tested me when I came back.

the work i do requires high levels concentration .. although there are no drug tests as far as i know .. and career factors/ is not the reason.. i got all holidays to drain this shyt out
brb , getting water.

What is ocean spray?

is that a type of drink.. Don't think they sell that here

Legend of Josh 12-14-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

I was wondering how long it takes to remove itself from your system , i havn't smoked it for 2 days now and i want to get back to normal self.. its been that long .. i don't even know what it's like to go maybe a week without it.. so yea story so far, been of it for 2 days . .. just wondering how long it takes to get back to goat status.

also , what is the healthiest way to consume it?

Consume Mary Jane? That's a first. The brownie ish is folk tale LOL. It will get out of your system eventually pending you don't secretly puff here and there. Everyone says the '30 day' rule is a safe bet, but there's other factors.

How long, often, have you been using?

NYCgimmeBron 12-14-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Consume Mary Jane? That's a first. The brownie ish is folk tale LOL. It will get out of your system eventually pending you don't secretly puff here and there. Everyone says the '30 day' rule is a safe bet, but there's other factors.

How long, often, have you been using?

Every wkd - book it

defs can't go without weed on Friday night .. that will be my toughest challenge

so friday saturday sunday - 3 days a week.

Ever since i was in year 11 . Seeing as i'm not disclosing how old i am , you'll just have to guess.

Legend of Josh 12-14-2010 12:48 AM

I'm starting to think OP is troll juice.