Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The most irritating radio commercial of all time: 1-877-Kars-4-Kids (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201625)

SoCalMike 12-18-2010 11:41 PM

The most irritating radio commercial of all time: 1-877-Kars-4-Kids

/RANT

I swear, every time I hear that damn stupid song, I turn the radio station as quick as possible. Those A-holes run that song on several of the sports talk radio stations here in Southern Cali.... sucks!

/RANT OVER

:pimp:

Captain Kirk 12-18-2010 11:44 PM

Re: The most irritating radio commercial of all time: 1-877-Kars-4-Kids

Crazy, the Skype firefox add-on turns every phone number into a link to call it. Groovy.

CMsam 12-18-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
/RANT

I swear, every time I hear that damn stupid song, I turn the radio station as quick as possible. Those A-holes run that song on several of the sports talk radio stations here in Southern Cali.... sucks!

/RANT OVER

That's what you get for listening to the cheeseballs that populate southern california sports talk radio.

Mason and Ireland? Unfunny, unintelligent cheesy goobers.
"A" Martinez? Clown.
Papadakis or whatever? Awful.

It's unlistenable.

code green 12-19-2010 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
/RANT

/RANT OVER

The money only goes to jewish kids, not to any other faith. They're not for underprivileged kids either...it pays for them to go to jewish-only schools and for trips to israel.

VishaltotheG 12-19-2010 11:10 AM

The most annoying one is the McDonalds commercial where the woman is indecisive and keeps saying sh*t like "sort of, kinda, maybe, sometimes, etc" and her voice is whiny and annoying as hell

code green 12-19-2010 07:33 PM

seriously? i got negged for my comment for being racist? all i pointed out was the fact that the commercial is disingenuous. you're not donating to feed some needy and hungry kids, you're donating to a specific group of people to take a vacation to another country. And to go to schools that only allow people of one faith. if it was black, protestant, muslim, christian, whatever...it doesn't change anything.

stop playing the victim card when it's not even applicable.

Spell&Grammar 12-19-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

1-877-Kars-4-Kids

The word 'cars' is spelled wrong.

Spell&Grammar

NoGunzJustSkillz 12-19-2010 08:16 PM

when i clicked the link i thought this was the toll free number to receive a free kit kat bar. don't know why :facepalm

HisJoeness 12-19-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
when i clicked the link i thought this was the toll free number to receive a free kit kat bar. don't know why :facepalm

Wait. . .what? Where are the free Kit-Kats you speak of?

SoCalMike 12-19-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spell&Grammar
The word 'cars' is spelled wrong.

Spell&Grammar

haha

kentatm 12-19-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
The most annoying one is the McDonalds commercial where the woman is indecisive and keeps saying sh*t like "sort of, kinda, maybe, sometimes, etc" and her voice is whiny and annoying as hell

Yes!

I HATE that commercial!