Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WWE TLC PPV Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201702)

craigthomasb 12-19-2010 03:59 PM

WWE TLC PPV Thread

WWE Champion The Miz vs. Randy Orton (Tables Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett (Chairs Match)

Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger (Triple Threat Ladder Match)

John Morrison vs. Sheamus (Ladder Match) *#1 contenders match

Divas Champion Natalya & Beth Phoenix vs. Team Lay-Cool (Divas Tag Team Tables Match)

I remember this PPV sucking last year but the card looks pretty good to me

miz will cheat somehow and win

the 4-way TLC match, the triple thread ladder match for the IC title and sheamus V morrison should be awsome

possibly a US title match and tag title match aswell

Kobe8 12-19-2010 04:04 PM

Re: WWE TLC PPV Thread

The raw roster is really weird.. Mizz never deserved that push.

I heard that, because of the low ratings they've been getting, Miz wont be the WWE champ. I just hope they'll return his lame ass to the low-card-mid-card matches.

Brujesino 12-19-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe8
The raw roster is really weird.. Mizz never deserved that push.

I heard that, because of the low ratings they've been getting, Miz wont be the WWE champ. I just hope they'll return his lame ass to the low-card-mid-card matches.

Hes been champ for what 3 weeks?

i say there is no way miz loses

#1 The Miz is for real he gets good heat
#2 He is very marketable even as a heel, dude was on a media spree these past couple of weeks.

The fatal four way match seems interesting.

Kobe8 12-19-2010 04:18 PM

Well, the only thing that annoys me is his "AWESOME" Gimmick, I seriously dont like it, and I hope that'll change soon.

They should have tons of tag/team stable in the BIZ, I really liked that 4-way tag-team match last week on raw.

Back to topic, The Fatal-Four-Way will be interesting.. but lets just hope alberto wont get knocked out.

Kobe8 12-19-2010 04:18 PM

Is it me or does alberto looks alike a little bit of Oscar De la hoya?

SCREWstonRockets 12-19-2010 05:28 PM

Was thinking about going to this but changed my mind.

ShannonElements 12-19-2010 09:30 PM

Crap, good thing I saw this thread otherwise I would have completely forgotten of this!

Kobe8 12-19-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Was thinking about going to this but changed my mind.

right