Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Portland Trail Blazers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201810)

insidehoops 12-20-2010 06:15 AM

Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18
 
Aldridge, Trail Blazers hold off Warriors 96-95 -- The AP reports: With starters Brandon Roy, Nicolas Batum and Marcus Camby among those out with injuries, the Blazers had just nine available players but held off the Golden State Warriors for a 96-95 victory on Friday night. Six of the available Blazers scored in double figures. “Being shorthanded it was tough, said second-year forward Dante Cunningham, who made his first start of the season and had 13 points. “We definitely needed everybody.” ... Aldridge had 17 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Blazers, but he missed a key jumper with 9.9 seconds to go in the game... Andre Miller contributed 17 points and eight assists while Fernandez had 15 points for the Blazers.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz18eKeqCgo

Maga_1 12-21-2010 01:05 AM

Re: Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18
 
Aldridge is playing very very well, he just hit a new career high in rebounds tonight.

AznTacoLover 12-21-2010 10:57 AM

Re: Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maga_1
Aldridge is playing very very well, he just hit a new career high in rebounds tonight.


Man, he was was just just one away from a 20-20.I'm glad he's stepping up to the plate! I hope he can be consistent in his scoring..

Maga_1 12-21-2010 06:05 PM

Re: Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
Man, he was was just just one away from a 20-20.I'm glad he's stepping up to the plate! I hope he can be consistent in his scoring..


Yea, me too. I enjoyed a lot the last 3 games from him

AznTacoLover 12-22-2010 02:39 AM

Re: Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maga_1
Yea, me too. I enjoyed a lot the last 3 games from him


Man, those past three games, he hasan't been relying on his j as much and taking it in and finishing around the rim. that's what I hope he can do more. this road trip should see whats he made out of. against a team with a winning record.

Maga_1 12-22-2010 03:26 AM

Re: Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
Man, those past three games, he hasan't been relying on his j as much and taking it in and finishing around the rim. that's what I hope he can do more. this road trip should see whats he made out of. against a team with a winning record.


I see him attacking more the rim, he throw a couple of nasty dunks in past games against more powerful guys. He looks like another guy on the court, i think he love to be the "main option" (i'm not sure if he's the main, cause Mathews is doing well).
We need to win this games, to make a confortable distance to 9th seed.

Myth 12-28-2010 05:36 PM

Re: Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18
 
Beating the Warriors is not a big deal. Losing to them is however.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy