Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Should I do this deal? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202731)

browntown 12-27-2010 07:44 PM

Should I do this deal?

I'm in a 12 team league, 13 cats, FGM FG%, FTM, FT%, 3ptm, 3P%, PTS, OREBS, DREBS, REBS, AST, STLS, BLKS,

I got offered Darren Collison and Trevor Ariza for my Jameer Nelson and Wesley Matthews.

Should I do this deal?

Rameek 12-27-2010 08:08 PM

Re: Should I do this deal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by browntown
I'm in a 12 team league, 13 cats, FGM FG%, FTM, FT%, 3ptm, 3P%, PTS, OREBS, DREBS, REBS, AST, STLS, BLKS,

I got offered Darren Collison and Trevor Ariza for my Jameer Nelson and Wesley Matthews.

Should I do this deal?

What would be the rationale for doing this deal? arent Jameer and Wesley better than Collinson and Ariza?

browntown 12-28-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek
What would be the rationale for doing this deal? arent Jameer and Wesley better than Collinson and Ariza?

PG: D. Williams, Jameer Nelson
SG: Tarek Evans, Wesley Matthews, C.J Miles
PF: Andrei Bargnani, JaVale McGee, Danny Granger, Thaddeus Young, Rashard Lewis
F: Danilo Gallanari
C: Emeka Okafor

I'm just really worried about Arenas taking away Nelson's playing time.

GhostDeini32 12-28-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by browntown

Should I do this deal?

take jamiricle and wes and run away to the championship. **** ariza. and collison kinda too, hes underachieved.

benJAMin 12-28-2010 11:09 AM

I'd stay put with Jameer and Wes. Even if Jameer loses touches (or potentially even gets traded to a better situation), he's still better than Collison has been, and idk if O'Brien is going to ever trust Collison for more mins or opportunity in the offense. Matthews has proven to be a monster in POR's offense, and Ariza has been inconsistent and incredibly frustrating.

There's no doubt that the Collison/Ariza side has potentially more upside, but I dont know that it can possibly be realized, at least this season.

On the side, how crazy would this offer had looked during your draft? You wouldve taken Ariza and Collison all day over a returning-from-injury Jameer and scrub Matthews. Crazy how things play out like that.

GhostDeini32 12-28-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benJAMin
I'd stay put with Jameer and Wes. Even if Jameer loses touches (or potentially even gets traded to a better situation), he's still better than Collison has been, and idk if O'Brien is going to ever trust Collison for more mins or opportunity in the offense. Matthews has proven to be a monster in POR's offense, and Ariza has been inconsistent and incredibly frustrating.

There's no doubt that the Collison/Ariza side has potentially more upside, but I dont know that it can possibly be realized, at least this season.

On the side, how crazy would this offer had looked during your draft? You wouldve taken Ariza and Collison all day over a returning-from-injury Jameer and scrub Matthews. Crazy how things play out like that.

truth. but regardless, wes is the best player in that deal, thats the funny part. always take the best player.