Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Joe Rogan is about to go live (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202863)

Anti Hero 12-28-2010 06:08 PM

Joe Rogan is about to go live

His podcast is starting right now w/guest Nick Swardson

http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

:cheers:

Anti Hero 12-28-2010 06:26 PM

Re: Joe Rogan is about to go live

For those listening wondering what the Joey Diaz incident is here it is.

For those that'll watch later, now you'll know what they are talking about.

Showtime 12-28-2010 07:42 PM

I like joe's comedy and all, but I can't take more than a half hour of his podcast because he just sounds like a stoner talking about random shit that he thinks is funny and interesting and really isn't.

Anti Hero 12-28-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime
I like joe's comedy and all, but I can't take more than a half hour of his podcast because he just sounds like a stoner talking about random shit that he thinks is funny and interesting and really isn't.

To each his own, it is basically stoner talk. He gets high before every cast. I love them though, some more than others. This one is not that great, had some funny moments but I really like when they get down on some crazy stuff. Talking about Yogi's in India, different kind of mantras. Different theories on this and that. etc... etc...

Anti Hero 12-28-2010 10:46 PM

someone left me a rep comment but no name to address them.. so if you're listening out there, here is my repsonse.

Q.
Quote:

Why are all of your posts from the Rogan Board

A. I find interesting stories over there and check out ISH to see if they have been posted. If they haven't then why not post them here? I like to spread the info around, and I like the cast and crew of ISH better. I like the freedom that the Rogan Board has though. I try and mention that I got the stories from the RB and I really try to read the comments before I post here so I don't put anything down here that someone else said. I'm not Gundress :lol

Also not all of them are from the RB (but usually if I post it here, it'll end up posted on the RB anyway) I search the web all day for interesting shit to read or post. I just go to school on the gi bill and I'm still looking for a job. So I have lots of time to do shit in the mean time, which is sharing the love and information you all.

lefthook00 12-28-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
someone left me a rep comment but no name to address them.. so if you're listening out there, here is my repsonse.

Q.

A. I find interesting stories over there and check out ISH to see if they have been posted. If they haven't then why not post them here? I like to spread the info around, and I like the cast and crew of ISH better. I like the freedom that the Rogan Board has though. I try and mention that I got the stories from the RB and I really try to read the comments before I post here so I don't put anything down here that someone else said. I'm not Gundress :lol

Also not all of them are from the RB (but usually if I post it here, it'll end up posted on the RB anyway) I search the web all day for interesting shit to read or post. I just go to school on the gi bill and I'm still looking for a job. So I have lots of time to do shit in the mean time, which is sharing the love and information you all.

That was me. I just joined the Rogan board and noticed it. Just curious, nothing meant by it :cheers:

Anti Hero 12-28-2010 10:52 PM

:cheers:

No worries mate, I mentioned on here a few times (a few weeks ago when I really started posting here) that people should join the RB. I figured if any did that this question would be asked.

Oh and the other answer to that question is I am a huge Joe Rogan stan. The guy can do no wrong in my eyes so.. that other answer and this answer.

BRabbiT 12-28-2010 11:03 PM

Anti Hero 12-28-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRabbiT

his face :roll: he is high as a giraffes ass

Anti Hero 01-05-2011 05:11 PM

Hal Sparks

This is probably my favorite podcast ever, based on the content alone. Not as funny as some but defintely has a lot of great topics discussed. Hal Sparks is a smart guy.

Naruto-sama 01-05-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRabbiT

Is there a whole video of this posted somewhere?