Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203944)

Hondo 01-06-2011 01:59 AM

Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Dooms' thread about MJ got me thinking about what celebrities that are "dead," really are dead.

There have been numerous crack-pots and attention whores that have claimed to see Elvis, there was even a pretty funny movie called Bubba Ho-Tep, and in the story Elvis and JFK are living in a retirement home together.

Some say that Kurt Cobain isn't really dead, or that he was murdered. And the list goes on. However, there are two celebrities that "died" under very sketchy circumstances, Tupac and Jim Morrison. I feel strongly that these two may still both be alive. They both foretold their deaths, and they both struggled with fame and fandom. From memory, didn't Tupac suggest he was going to disappear and re-emerge as some guy with a Russian name starting with M? Makavi or something. Also, non of The Doors members, or Jim's close family got to see the body.

These two jokers are probably living somewhere random like out in Mongolia, living on the land.

What are all your thoughts on celebrity conspiracies?

1987_Lakers 01-06-2011 02:04 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
princess diana instantly comes to mind.

Hondo 01-06-2011 02:22 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
princess diana instantly comes to mind.


Murdered.

We should make a list, and type a status beside each person's name

Patrick Chewing 01-06-2011 02:26 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
As we get more advanced with the internet and data recording devices, it's going to be harder and harder to hide from public view if you are "supposedly" dead.

In my opinion, all these people are dead. Figuratively and literally.

AirTupac 01-06-2011 02:33 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
I've got quite a few for Tupac but i don't think he's alive.

JtotheIzzo 01-06-2011 03:12 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo
Dooms' thread about MJ got me thinking about what celebrities that are "dead," really are dead.

There have been numerous crack-pots and attention whores that have claimed to see Elvis, there was even a pretty funny movie called Bubba Ho-Tep, and in the story Elvis and JFK are living in a retirement home together.

Some say that Kurt Cobain isn't really dead, or that he was murdered. And the list goes on. However, there are two celebrities that "died" under very sketchy circumstances, Tupac and Jim Morrison. I feel strongly that these two may still both be alive. They both foretold their deaths, and they both struggled with fame and fandom. From memory, didn't Tupac suggest he was going to disappear and re-emerge as some guy with a Russian name starting with M? Makavi or something. Also, non of The Doors members, or Jim's close family got to see the body.

These two jokers are probably living somewhere random like out in Mongolia, living on the land.

What are all your thoughts on celebrity conspiracies?


they'd stick out like sore thumbs in Mongolia.

Timmy D for MVP 01-06-2011 03:22 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Micheal Jordan's dad.

Was he somehow tied into gambling debts?

EDIT: I personally don't think so.

AirTupac 01-06-2011 03:23 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Micheal Jordan's dad.

Was he somehow tied into gambling debts?

EDIT: I personally don't think so.


Mob / Mafia perhaps? Wanted money from Jordan just because and he didn't want too so they killed his father. One of the theories I've heard.

Raj Da Dodge 01-06-2011 03:38 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
illuminati gettin everybody man.

Riddler 01-06-2011 03:52 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Bob Marley and Jimmy Hendrix.

those two guys were murdered.

JtotheIzzo 01-06-2011 03:58 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddler
Bob Marley and Jimmy Hendrix.

those two guys were murdered.


I believe Marley (though I know NOTHING about his death) simply because life is cheap in the 3rd world and a politically de-stabling icon like Robert Nesta Marley could cost a lot of influential people influence.

If you really want to get down to conspiracies look up Orlando Bosch. More blood on the hands of the Bushes.

Riddler 01-06-2011 04:04 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

If you really want to get down to conspiracies look up Orlando Bosch. More blood on the hands of the Bushes.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Bosch

dude has one hell of a resume... I'll have to read more.


blood on hands of the Bushes? what are you specifically talking about?

edit: oh wait a second... I see what happened.

Hondo 01-06-2011 05:38 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
Hendrix certainly looks like he was murdered.

bluechox2 01-06-2011 05:51 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
superior human race living elsewhere in the universe needed some entertainment.:confusedshrug:

Riddler 01-06-2011 06:26 AM

Re: Celebrity Death Conspiracy Theories
 
forgot about Marilyn Monroe.

that's a big one.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy