Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Could another country invade the USA? what if they just focused on Washington DC? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203962)

Riddler 01-06-2011 04:19 AM

Could another country invade the USA? what if they just focused on Washington DC?

I got to thinking what if China just focused on invading all the main buildings (including the White House and the Pentagon) in Washington DC and started taking everyone there hostage. All the major politicians and higher ups... possibly including the President and his family.

You don't so much worry about any other major cities... just Washington DC.

You start with a few EMPs, send out a major computer virus, and then you take over Washington DC... that would be my strategy.

If America retaliates with a nuke they lose everyone in Washington DC.

obviously there would need to be motive for such an aggressive invasion (9/11 being an inside job perhaps), and the UN would have to support it if not before the strike but soon after(months).

and Russia would have to be China's ally on this. China could just send North Korea's troops to do job... and once they all get killed they send their own, and then Russian troops.

Oh and I'm sure Venezuela and Cuba would love to join in the action by sending a few of there own troops to keep America Occupied.

Anti Hero 01-06-2011 04:22 AM

Re: Could another country invade the USA? what if they just focused on Washington DC?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddler
I got to thinking what if China just focused on invading all the main buildings (including the White House and the Pentagon) in Washington DC and started taking everyone there hostage. All the major politicians and higher ups... possibly including the President and his family.

You don't so much worry about any other major cities... just Washington DC.

You start with a few EMPs, send out a major computer virus, and then you take over Washington DC... that would be my strategy.

If America retaliates with a nuke they lose everyone in Washington DC.

obviously there would need to be motive for such an aggressive invasion (9/11 being an inside job perhaps), and the UN would have to support it if not before the strike but soon after(months).and Russia would have to be China's ally on this. China could just send North Korea's troops to do job... and once they all get killed they send their own, and then Russian troops.

Oh and I'm sure Venezuela and Cuba would love to join in the action by sending a few of there own troops to keep America Occupied.

That but UN or EU or AU EDIT it says UN right there but I could see this happening

LilBTheBasedGod 01-06-2011 04:23 AM

Re: Could another country invade the USA? what if they just focused on Washington DC?

Do you know how incredibly difficult that would be? Nearly impossible with the protection they have.

But of course we could be invaded no doubt.

iamgine 01-06-2011 04:25 AM

But don't USA has Air force that would prevent all that?

Riddler 01-06-2011 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
That but Nato or EU or AU

EU would be distracted with some bull$hit in Israel.... same as NATO.

All of them would be forced to deal with Middle East bull shit.

But yea, you're right... most of the countries that are members of NATO would have to support it.

Anti Hero 01-06-2011 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamgine

GOT DAMN Could you imagine that battle if someone came in with Air Craft Carriers and battleships. That would be crazy to watch on CNN everyday. Jets actually doing dogfights.

Riddler 01-06-2011 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamgine

You could also have a few people working on the inside... $hit can always be a conspiracy. :oldlol:

British would have to support the invasion as well... in the end it would be there decision.

So, China and Russia might just have to invade London as well... get are there higher ups in the Royal Family, and the elite scum bags in their government.

Anti Hero 01-06-2011 04:31 AM

I like this question a lot. That would be crazy even if we repelled it after Washington failed. We'd break up into different sections, smaller republics. Who knows, that could be occupied territory or part of their country. Meanwhile Texas would go independent, possibly taking some other states with it. The Pacific coast would probably fall to California or China.

Riddler 01-06-2011 04:31 AM

Quote:

GOT DAMN Could you imagine that battle if someone came in with Air Craft Carriers and battleships. That would be crazy to watch on CNN everyday. Jets actually doing dogfights.

WWIII would be some intense $hit to witness... their is no doubt about that.

Anti Hero 01-06-2011 04:32 AM

Quote:

You could also have a few people working on the inside... $hit can always be a conspiracy. :oldlol:

British would have to support the invasion as well... in the end it would be there decision.

So, China and Russia might just have to invade London as well... get are there higher ups in the Royal Family, and the elite scum bags in their government.

China will probably shore up the Asian Union but I don't think they'd really go all out. Still crazy how all the borders would turn out after all the players play their hand.

Riddler 01-06-2011 04:35 AM

Quote:

China will probably shore up the Asian Union but I don't think they'd really go all out. Still crazy how all the borders would turn out after all the players play their hand.

$hit would look like Modern Warfare 2.

Riddler 01-06-2011 04:38 AM

Quote:

They would definitely have to kidnap the president without using much violence... and all the members of it's administration... maybe a few key figures from the Bush administration also... and other State Governors. Possibly attack a few military bases and focus on a few USA bases that are over seas.

Anti Hero 01-06-2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

They would definitely have to kidnap the president without using much violence... and all the members of it's administration... maybe a few key figures from the Bush administration also... and other State Governors. Possibly attack a few military bases and focus on a few USA bases that are over seas.

why without violence? weren't you talking about blood sacrafices in another thread. Who's to say they don't only kick out Obama but round up Bush and hang him and Cheany for their crimes.

LilBTheBasedGod 01-06-2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

The Pacific coast would probably fall to California or China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4
:rockon:

Anti Hero 01-06-2011 04:47 AM

Check this out

I saw this a long time ago, you just reminded me of it. I can't find the RT version of it, I like it better.

Speaking of which, I bet Arizona New Mexico and parts of California might end up being targeted by Mexico. I'd be high tailing it out of here ASAP.