Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WikiLeaks To Reveal Secret Bank Accounts Of Politicians & Celebrities & Corporations (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205594)

miller-time 01-18-2011 08:44 PM

WikiLeaks To Reveal Secret Bank Accounts Of Politicians & Celebrities & Corporations

looks pretty damn interesting. i wonder how this will turn out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t1wr...eature=recentf

lefthook00 01-18-2011 08:46 PM

Re: WikiLeaks To Reveal Secret Bank Accounts Of Politicians & Celebrities & Corporations

Good. I hope they blow the top off of everything.

IcanzIIravor 01-18-2011 09:00 PM

Re: WikiLeaks To Reveal Secret Bank Accounts Of Politicians & Celebrities & Corporations

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Stuckey 01-18-2011 10:01 PM

when's the ufo documents gonna be leaked

DonDadda59 01-18-2011 10:27 PM

Nice...

I wonder how many entities that received tax-payer funded bailouts have secret offshore multi-million/billion dollar accounts. Should be fun to watch.

miller-time 01-18-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Nice...

I wonder how many entities that received tax-payer funded bailouts have secret offshore multi-million/billion dollar accounts. Should be fun to watch.

wow i didn't even think of that. that will be amazing to see!

Captain Kirk 01-18-2011 10:33 PM

I thought the guy went to jail.

BRabbiT 01-18-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
I thought the guy went to jail.

nahh, he still might, but he signed a book deal recently.

this shit's getting leaked regardless:pimp:

kentatm 01-18-2011 11:46 PM

hells yea.

lets bring these bastards down.

of course, people would have to care.

has anything other than pissed off people trying to get him arrested come out of the stuff leaked so far?

Mr. Grieves 01-19-2011 12:49 AM

Best wikileak yet.

bladefd 01-19-2011 01:53 AM

Saw bits of pieces of this already yesterday. Glad to see Wikileaks doing it. Must bring into light those scumbags hiding money and getting away with it. The question is though - what kind of proof will WikiLeaks provide? Will they black out the proof from the regular public or will the public also get to see each person's account name, number and overseas bank location? I truly wonder how they plan on revealing the bank accounts. Maybe they will black out the locations/id numbers for the general public, and documents without the black-outs will be sent to agencies like the FBI and other agencies in different part of the world. I can't wait to see who those people are if it is somehow released. :lol

Btw:
Thought I should mention that I had a discussion with somebody, who considers himself a conservative, about this very topic earlier today about Wikileaks revealing secret bank accounts. As soon as I brought this up, he was like "What about the Obama administration and the federal government stealing and wasting the tax money or how about the British governments and other foreign federal governments stealing the money of the people?" (quote is not word-for-word)..

I was like "Hold on, we aren't talking about the US government right now. We are talking about Wikileaks right now and the secret bank accounts of politicians, celebrities and corporations being leaked." He just told me that the US federal government is an issue too and wouldn't stop talking about how the US government is stealing tax money while increasing the taxes annually. "Constitution says we the people by the people for the people under God. How about Wikileaks leaks information about the money stolen by the Obama administration and the federal government having control over we the people?" Finally, I gave up in extreme frustration... All I got out of the entire conversation was that he didn't want to talk about the secret bank accounts of millionaires, billionaires and a bunch of politicians hiding money while getting the full tax-payers benefits. :confusedshrug:

I couldn't find anything by Fox on this latest leak by wikileaks on youtube. I wanted to see what guys like Bill O'Reily would say about this, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to go for the US federal government approach too just like this one guy that I had the conversation with. :confusedshrug:

Take Your Lumps 01-19-2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladefd
Saw bits of pieces of this already yesterday. Glad to see Wikileaks doing it. Must bring into light those scumbags hiding money and getting away with it. The question is though - what kind of proof will WikiLeaks provide? Will they black out the proof from the regular public or will the public also get to see each person's account name, number and overseas bank location? I truly wonder how they plan on revealing the bank accounts. Maybe they will black out the locations/id numbers for the general public, and documents without the black-outs will be sent to agencies like the FBI and other agencies in different part of the world. I can't wait to see who those people are if it is somehow released. :lol

Btw:
Thought I should mention that I had a discussion with somebody, who considers himself a conservative, about this very topic earlier today about Wikileaks revealing secret bank accounts. As soon as I brought this up, he was like "What about the Obama administration and the federal government stealing and wasting the tax money or how about the British governments and other foreign federal governments stealing the money of the people?" (quote is not word-for-word)..

I was like "Hold on, we aren't talking about the US government right now. We are talking about Wikileaks right now and the secret bank accounts of politicians, celebrities and corporations being leaked." He just told me that the US federal government is an issue too and wouldn't stop talking about how the US government is stealing tax money while increasing the taxes annually. "Constitution says we the people by the people for the people under God. How about Wikileaks leaks information about the money stolen by the Obama administration and the federal government having control over we the people?" Finally, I gave up in extreme frustration... All I got out of the entire conversation was that he didn't want to talk about the secret bank accounts of millionaires, billionaires and a bunch of politicians hiding money while getting the full tax-payers benefits. :confusedshrug:

I couldn't find anything by Fox on this latest leak by wikileaks on youtube. I wanted to see what guys like Bill O'Reily would say about this, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to go for the US federal government approach too just like this one guy that I had the conversation with. :confusedshrug:

With all due respect, that person sounds like a moron.

bladefd 01-19-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
With all due respect, that person sounds like a moron.

Just ignorant somewhat. I know he listens to Rush Limbaugh every day, and watches mostly Fox (I know there are millions of people around USA that follow Limbaugh and/or Fox, this guy is one of them). I try to stay miles away from politics, religion, and racism (I also have to be a bit careful when talking about science so it doesn't seem anti-religion in wording) whenever I could. Sometimes, things just slip on my end during other discussions and he often goes on tantrums of how Fox shows both sides of the view and thinks CNN/NBC/CBS/BBC/PBS/HBO shows/etc are all biased and shows only the Liberal side of things and is all pro-Obama and somewhat anti-American. Like I said, I don't talk about politics; there are other people that I discuss politics. He knows sports and other stuff pretty well though so discussions stay towards sports mostly.

bluechox2 01-19-2011 09:21 PM

should be interesting

Scientist 01-19-2011 09:23 PM

it will be interesting to see if any current/past president(s) have $$ stored away.