Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Batman new villian announced (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205709)

juju151111 01-19-2011 03:16 PM

Batman new villian announced

Bane!!!! and Catwomen
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/01/1...-knight-rises/

I am sure they will be a 3rd villian who probably hires Bane.

Nolan:bowdown: :bowdown:

ShannonElements 01-19-2011 03:19 PM

Re: Batman new villian announced

There's already a thread on this literally right below yours.:hammerhead:

Myth 01-19-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShannonElements
There's already a thread on this literally right below yours.:hammerhead:

It probably literally was his, he made 2 identical topics :hammerhead:

I can't be mad though. I'm too excited about another Batman movie, so I'm not complaining about more threads discussing this topic :rockon:

Meticode 01-19-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
It probably literally was his, he made 2 identical topics :hammerhead:

I can't be mad though. I'm too excited about another Batman movie, so I'm not complaining about more threads discussing this topic :rockon:

*sigh* I wished they would've called it "The Caped Crusader" I hate the titled The Dark Knight Rises, but they're probably so inclined to relate something to the Dark Knight movie in the name because it was a major success.

Myth 01-19-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
*sigh* I wished they would've called it "The Caped Crusader" I hate the titled The Dark Knight Rises, but they're probably so inclined to relate something to the Dark Knight movie in the name because it was a major success.

I'm with you on this. Warner Bros must think pretty lowly of the general public. Do they really think that people wouldn't catch on to the idea that it is a continuation of the Dark Knight without that being in the title? I'm sure advertising it as the sequel would have been good enough.

And if they wanted "Rises" in there really bad, they could have made it "Rise of the Caped Crusader" or "The Caped Crusader Rises." Its just awkward that they completely changed the direction of the name after Batman Begins, but didn't do the same for this one.

Anti Hero 01-19-2011 06:59 PM

what's wrong with the dark knight? :confusedshrug: It fits right in to the end of the last movie w/ gordans narration

Anti Hero 01-19-2011 07:01 PM

Anne Hathaway, nice!

Not sure I like Hardy as Bane, was hoping he'd be hugo strange and some latin guy would play Bane if they had bane in it... Not gonna complain, Nolan won't let me down.

rezznor 01-19-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
I'm with you on this. Warner Bros must think pretty lowly of the general public. Do they really think that people wouldn't catch on to the idea that it is a continuation of the Dark Knight without that being in the title? I'm sure advertising it as the sequel would have been good enough.

And if they wanted "Rises" in there really bad, they could have made it "Rise of the Caped Crusader" or "The Caped Crusader Rises." Its just awkward that they completely changed the direction of the name after Batman Begins, but didn't do the same for this one.

the Dark Knight Returns would have been so much better then "Rise of the dark Knight"

he ran off in the last movie and now he returns, makes sense to me.

Myth 01-19-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
what's wrong with the dark knight? :confusedshrug: It fits right in to the end of the last movie w/ gordans narration

I don't think anybody had a problem with the second movie called The Dark Knight. Its just odd that the second AND the third title have it yet the first didn't.

Anti Hero 01-19-2011 07:38 PM

I meant dark knight rises, I knew what you were saying. Mi mal. I still don't have an issue with it but yea, I guess it is odd