Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Put the title of a thread you almost started but than said "f**k it" half way through (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205794)

L.Kizzle 01-19-2011 11:57 PM

Put the title of a thread you almost started but than said "f**k it" half way through

I just got half through with the creation of a little diddy called "Why do women with kids be trippin."

SourPatchKids 01-20-2011 12:20 AM

Re: Put the title of a thread you almost started but than said "f**k it" half way through

This thread.

Ass Dan 01-20-2011 12:22 AM

Re: Put the title of a thread you almost started but than said "f**k it" half way through

"Have you ever had a completely awesome shit? I just did."

ZeN 01-20-2011 12:27 AM

True Confessions of a Celebrity Stalker: How Scar Jo and I, Fell In Love.

Dolphin 01-20-2011 12:33 AM

"If dreams have meaning, what does Urkel and a pack of rabid dinosaurs terrorizing a little league baseball game mean?"

I mean why would Urkel be eating one of the kid's dad?

takeittothehoop 01-20-2011 12:44 AM

"In the spare of a moment."

Go Getter 01-20-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
"In the spare of a moment."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Me too.

I saw that poem and was like, "nah son..."

(no offense to the OP)

Add to that any thread made by a poster I refuse to even mention. Dude makes threads like an orphan child that has never had parents, family, or a friend. Sad really.

wheyhigh 01-20-2011 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN
True Confessions of a Celebrity Stalker: How Scar Jo and I, Fell In Love.

:lol

Skywalker 01-20-2011 12:53 AM

almost made a thread in NBA section tonight "Is TMac exposing Rondo right now?" lmao

andgar923 01-20-2011 12:53 AM

"Sucking d*ck isn't gay"

VishaltotheG 01-20-2011 12:57 AM

I f*cked up my hand in the ice today

B-Low 01-20-2011 12:57 AM

"He-Man Vapid Haters Club"

"Where's CatzHernandez?" (then i realized I didn't care enough to finish the post)

"When did crows get so big and what can I do to stop them?"

"When is it okay to fight girls?"

"Post a Pic of yourself: Halloween edition"

"Post a Pic of yourself: Hanukkah edition"

"MRSTE: Most reasonably sized thread ever I"

The Rock Bottom 01-20-2011 01:01 AM

"Why is L.Kizzle such a wigger" But then I walked in this thread.

LongBeachLakers 01-20-2011 01:04 AM

"How many guys have your girl ****ed before you?

foutz 01-20-2011 01:05 AM

heloo insidehoops
i like of u and i hope of u likings of me two