Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   souija boy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207666)

KingKobe 02-03-2011 04:19 PM

souija boy
 
why so much hate for this nig :confusedshrug:

souija boy is a beast and has made songs that are addicted as muta**** and is top 5 rapper ever IMO fo his inovation and populrity. iv heard ridiculos statements such as nas or 2pac bein bettr than him :wtf: . thats just flat out trolling. this kinda disrespect for a god is just not right :mad:

but i do undestand a lil teen bit tho. mavericks are often hated befo they are acepted into dis human society as a legend.

answer my question.

Styles p 02-03-2011 04:19 PM

Re: souija boy
 
tell em'

VoltFaceCons 02-03-2011 04:20 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Wow. Just wow.


I don't disrespect him, I mean, he likes doing what he does, and some of his songs are catchy and alright, but Top 5 rappers? Obviously this is a troll and a joke.

DRoseOwnsACamry 02-03-2011 04:21 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Soulja Boy is NOT a rapper...

KingKobe 02-03-2011 04:24 PM

Re: souija boy
 
wat is this shit??? "not a rapper" my ass. dis nig is one of da most influential mcs in rap history

E_Stamkos 02-03-2011 04:25 PM

Re: souija boy
 
What kind of message board is this????

QUIZZLE 02-03-2011 04:25 PM

Re: souija boy
 


:roll:

You're right actually. He is the man... these lyrics really hit home. How he came up with them, who knows man? GENIUS


When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang
(now you)
I'm jocking on your ***** ass
And if we get the fighting
Then I'm cocking on your ***** ass
You catch me at your local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haters getting mad cause
"I got me some bathing apes"

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

8BeastlyXOIAD 02-03-2011 04:26 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
Soulja Boy is NOT a rapper...


Before he wasnt ............... now he is but he is still wack

KingKobe 02-03-2011 04:27 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE


:roll:

You're right actually. He is the man... these lyrics really hit home. How he came up with them, who knows man? GENIUS


When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang
(now you)
I'm jocking on your ***** ass
And if we get the fighting
Then I'm cocking on your ***** ass
You catch me at your local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haters getting mad cause
"I got me some bathing apes"

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:bowdown:

the meaning of da song requires this kinda style. if u used supercomplicated shit, hed screw it up? u dig what im gettin at

QUIZZLE 02-03-2011 04:28 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKobe
:bowdown:

the meaning of da song requires this kinda style. if u used supercomplicated shit, hed screw it up? u dig what im gettin at


So what you're saying is, he's so unintelligent that you have to also be unintelligent to understand what he's saying? I'll stick with the intellectual, Nas, and Andre. Those are real rappers.

DRoseOwnsACamry 02-03-2011 04:30 PM

Re: souija boy
 
I Just don't understand... You're telling me this garbage is better than this?

KingKobe 02-03-2011 04:33 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
So what you're saying is, he's so unintelligent that you have to also be unintelligent to understand what he's saying? I'll stick with the intellectual, Nas, and Andre. Those are real rappers.

nah he knos what shit works best so hes rlly smart. :oldlol: those nigs are irrelevant now :roll: tho nas had a good prime so i have him 6th best all time

oh the horror 02-03-2011 04:34 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKobe
:bowdown:

the meaning of da song requires this kinda style. if u used supercomplicated shit, hed screw it up? u dig what im gettin at




When you get older, youre going to find your palate for rap/hip hop is going to require something with a bit more meat on its bones.


You'll look back on Soula Boy and think "wow, was I really into that shit?"

QUIZZLE 02-03-2011 04:36 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKobe
nah he knos what shit works best so hes rlly smart. :oldlol: those nigs are irrelevant now :roll: tho nas had a good prime so i have him 6th best all time


Yeah... after you hit puberty you'll understand and change. But in the prepubescent stage that you're in, I shan't argue.

DRoseOwnsACamry 02-03-2011 04:36 PM

Re: souija boy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
I Just don't understand... You're telling me this garbage is better than this?

:facepalm Who just fucking negged me? Wow...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy