Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What team would Kobe have a better chance at winning on? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207867)

ConanRulesNBC 02-04-2011 10:59 PM

What team would Kobe have a better chance at winning on?

This season... current Lakers or current (healthy) Bulls?

Bulls:

C: Joakim Noah/Thomas/Asik
PF: Carlos Boozer/Taj Gibson/Scalabrine
SF: Luol Deng/Kyle Korver
SG: Kobe Bryant/Ronnie Brewer
PG: Derrick Rose/CJ Watson

G-Funk 02-04-2011 11:19 PM

Re: What team would Kobe have a better chance at winning on?

with bulls. they are the hungrier out of the 2. and they have a half court playmaker. Lakers only have one and is a reason why Lakes struggle.

kaiiu 02-04-2011 11:36 PM

The Bulls easily. MUCH better point guard for the Bulls. Kobe is Kobe. Deng is much better than Artest at this point. Gasol is better than Boozer but Boozer is still a top 5 PF. Give me Noah over Bynum and not to mention a much better bench. Only problem might be Kobe and Rose and who is the Alpha Dog I mean Rose didnt even want Lebron there taking his shots which I respect

Jacks3 02-04-2011 11:39 PM

Rose and Kobe wouldn't work. I don't think Rose would like Kobe taking 20 shots a night.

BEAST Griffin 02-04-2011 11:47 PM

He'd destroy their chemistry.

kaiiu 02-04-2011 11:52 PM

yeah on second thought I say he would be better with the Lakers there are too many scorers on the Bulls for it to work. you would have 4 guya who are gonna want to get up 15+ shots a game

ConanRulesNBC 02-05-2011 12:06 AM

Yeah but Kobe is exactly the type of player the Bulls need to get to the championship. They're set at every other position and finally have a strong front court but they need someone like Kobe to get to that next level.

Haymaker 02-05-2011 12:13 AM

You'd have to take at least Rose or Deng/Boozer to make ir fair. The Lakers without Kobe is obviously an inferior team to the current Bulls.

kaiiu 02-05-2011 12:15 AM

trade Deng for a Battier type player and it might work

Harion 02-05-2011 12:20 AM

the Lakers already won back to back championships. Kobe is already on a good team. take Kobe out and put Lebron on that team and everyone's gonna shit on their pants.