Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pre-Melo Knick Fan Appreciation Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210010)

Bano114 02-21-2011 10:45 PM

Pre-Melo Knick Fan Appreciation Thread

Well it's happened. We have 2 superstars and are on our way to acquiring a 3rd. All the fans who stuck through all the mishaps and bad times with the Knicks deserve recognition for staying loyal and putting up with everything from Isiah Thomas's bad trades and good draft choices. Stephen Marburys highlights to his downfall. Eddy Currys one good year and his 4 waisted ones. From the David Lee era to the acquisition of Stoudemire.

The era of up's and mostly downs is over. It's only up from here. This is OUR decade.

We are going to be recieving alot of band wagon homers joining this forum who are ignorant and are jumping on the hype of New York. This thread's purpose is to seperate the original posters in this board from the band wagon fans who are going to turn in to some sort of ashbelly.

Post here for you're username on the list.

NON-Bandwagoners
Bano114

knickballer 02-21-2011 10:56 PM

Re: Pre-Melo Knick Fan Appreciation Thread

I don't want melo...

I'd rather have Gallo and the rest of the boys. Melo is a selfish asshole who held the Knicks by the balls...

knickscity 02-21-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickballer
I don't want melo...

I'd rather have Gallo and the rest of the boys. Melo is a selfish asshole who held the Knicks by the balls...

I'm gonna miss the kids too, but business is what it is.

Give me two of the best in the game, and lets go to war.

Look on the bright side.....

Landry Fields is still here.

Clutch 02-22-2011 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
I'm gonna miss the kids too, but business is what it is.

Give me two of the best in the game, and lets go to war.

Look on the bright side.....

Landry Fields is still here.

Did someone mention Landry Fields ?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jasi 02-22-2011 03:26 AM

Of course I was here before Melo.

I am excited but I am also sure that this team as it is now is nowhere near being a contender... So back to work now!

Also, I will miss Gallo dearly :cry:

NY-Knicks 02-22-2011 05:46 AM

I love that we have Carmelo on the Knicks, took too long!

But put my name on there. NY-Knicks *****.

Draz 02-22-2011 11:35 AM

It had to be done bro. Something had to be done. I know we had some nice role players & future stars, but we need to get something done now. With having something done now, we will bring new doors & open them up not by ourselves but by our future team players as in CP3. People will want to come here, these guys are young. That will last for a good 5+ years if not a decade.

MightyWhitey 02-22-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickballer
I don't want melo...

Another emotional senseless post I see. Yet Chuckinari is no superstar nor is he consistent. Anyone who thinks that the team pre-Melo could have won a title or was bound for one is suffering from delusions.